AutoDownload - Downloads
For each product there is a list of files you need. Some of them are the same as other products so if you've already got one then see if you've got any file already. Be warned some of the downloads are quite large.
Some of these links take you to other websites which provide supporting software. Any problems with version compatibility should be reported to us via the Contact Us page.
The software is suitable for use with Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, ME, 2000 and on an old computer running Windows 98 if it is powerful enough! It can also be used on a Mac if it running a suitable Windows emulator.
Before downloading and installing any of the software please read the Installation Instructions!
If you are just updating the version of AutoDownload on a computer where it is already installed, all that is required is to download the new version and run the install. There is no need to uninstall the old version or make any changes to the SQL Server database application. All the licence key and password information will remain unchanged.
- Request a Demo Licence
- Request New Licence Key - If you are about to upgrade from a version that is older (lower) than 2.477.803.1679. This version number appears in the top left corner of each AutoDownload screen.
- Installation Instructions - Read Before Downloading or Installing Any Software! (Needs Acrobat Reader)
- AutoDownload User Guide
- SQL Server 2005 Express (Database)
- .NET Framework 2.0 Most computers will already have it installed. If in doubt, check using add/remove programs in Windows Control Panel or check if the folder C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727 exists.
- AutoDownload version 2.484.888.1822 (10 April 2013)
Windows 2000 and XP Operating
Windows Installer 3.1 is required by .NET 2.0 setup. Most computers will already have it installed, check using add/remove programs in Windows Control Panel.
Windows 98 Operating System
Requires Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) CORE 1.5