SiTiming - Release Notes
The 4 digit numbers below are the last 4 numbers of the software version. e.g. If the version of SiTiming you have installed is 4.52.1470.3147 then it will include all changes up to 3147 below.
*** Release 3635 - 15 October 2019 ***
- FIX: Don't show splits print position for Category within Class if entry has no category.
- FIX: Turn SIAC off on download was getting reset to the default for the selected Control Master after return from Manual download screen.
- FIX: When trying to get category position on splits print/view entry when category is null.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series CSV fill in Category column title when no categories to help Excel.
- NEW FEATURE: Series calculator can now simply sum best N points based results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Showed number of competitors on Validate Event if different to number of entries.
- FIX: Modify Card Archive Membership number length 10 not 15.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added max number to display to both Most Recent Laps and Pre-Warning Scoreboard.
- IMPROVEMENT: Some Sprinter Monitor UI improvements seleting Control Master.
- IMPROVEMENT: Sprinter Monitor and Beacon MMS Montior moved to Data Collection, Collect Punches.
- FIX: Sprinter changes after download weren't issuing recalc if only using Download data.
- NEW FEATURE: Added min lap time setting to any laps section to allow for mid-lap controls which are all optional.
- FIX: Lap time wasn't getting reset to zero when an invalid lap was completed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved "Don't include first lap when showing fastest laps?" to Lap Section Settings so all lap settings together (setting lost for old events).
- FIX: Reset master station to direct when close port.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added warning in punch registration to try and detect mini-reader being reset to zero e.g. if laptop hibernated.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import Entries CSV can now be direct from .xslx file.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership check changed Errors and Warnings to list of symptoms which are individually selectable.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Pre-Warning Scoreboard for participants to see when their prior lap team mate is nearly due.
- NEW FEATURE: Separated all scoreboards under Results in to their own menu.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added more event validation - check handicap entries exist when handicap type set, check points based course has at least one optional control.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined "Finalise" and "Provisional Results" on HTML to be the same thing - now set on Modify Event, Results Options.
- FIX: Import entries CSV with blank course/class didn't remove class reference.
- FIX: Better error checking for number of places required in finals for sprint finals start calculator.
- FIX: Series results topN.
- FIX: HTML Export didn't retrieve Back to Index URL when showing saved configuration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Fastest Laps converted to standard results print routines.
- IMPROVEMENT: Implemented TopN and option of printing competitor names to Print selection view by integrating with standard results print views.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed all print results and the view fastest laps screens to use the standard topN control.
- FIX: Various scoreboard columns with repeating pairs of result and position - when only displaying position the title is supposed to change to the name of the result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Inter-Club results amalgamated in to the standard format for layout if going to multiple rows. Includes splitting class details in to separate columns for score and number of scorers on print, but also HTML and scoreboard.
- FIX: Printing Inter-Club result clips class columns when time based result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club HTML export now gives tick box options for Team and Class breakdown as per the print.
- FIX: Manual value import for numeric or time fields treat zero same as blank.
- IMPROVEMENT: Manual value import now processes all manual value columns once per team rather than treat each column as a separate import - less reporting but more speed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interclub results formats shown "Time" instead of "Score" for the team result when appropriate.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interclub config validated on start of result calculation for nicer error message. Also validated on Validate Event.
- FIX: Series Gender/Age elgibility now can use a calculated Gender/Age from a catgory for Entry level eligibility (but not at Competitor level - this has to be specified Gender/DOB).
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed exit question to be only on click of Exit button to stop accidental close, but not stop purposeful close via Alt+F4 etc.
- FIX: Safety Check sort by Race Number when actually Bib Numbers are used and displayed.
- FIX: Don't refresh course/class lists on change of "Validated?" when looking at Interim Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Upgrades to Punch Entry Check - control of number of seconds to display for and which fields to display. Added options of Membership numbers, start time. Added "Advertising" text to display. Added choice of master station mode Clear, Check or just RDO. If RDO and SIAC then also display battery voltage etc.
- FIX: Punch Registration don't offer choice of Control Master for download when Read SI-Cards is selected - it isn't actually used so shouldn't be offered.
- FIX: Inter-Club now ignores n/c from the scoring.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change of config for Inter-Club when course result is totalled to allow any course to be totalled not just time or points. Will require config changes for any totalled score course (e.g. Laurie Bradley) or any totalled time course (e.g. most Fell races).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to override the minimum number of scorers needed in Inter-Club config.
- FIX: Prompt to recalc when changing only time format for Single Stage event was missing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Class width on print entries, start list and results now is a bit more dynamic.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added class name to registration list print when applicable.
- FIX: Restore of lap section settings.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML export using Result Loader - if fails to get folder list from Admin then offer retry button.
*** Release 3576 - 15 July 2019 ***
- FIX: HTML Results Saved Configuration not displaying Split Times setting correctly
- FIX: Beacon MMS when control is linear and no punch exists.
- IMPROVEMENT: Various screens moved to new UI style inc Modify Event and Licensing views.
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML export on a timer now available. Also UI updated on Import and Export to new style messages, background process etc.
- FIX: Multistage Scoreboard crashed on open if Class Groups present.
- IMPROVEMENT: Gender and/or DOB shown on Punch Reg screen if present to further help competitor verification.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station summary now excludes RDO and any control master which has no electronic mode/code.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added extra text to an Active result in View Entry to explain result is if stopped now.
- FIX: When modifying a relay team either from entries or relay registration then allow card reuse within a team once as long as prior uses have returned.
- FIX: Wrap next stage start time on splits print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add to MMS by Race Number improved UI for adding lots of numbers quickly.
- NEW FEATURE: Added specific EWS membership type and ability to export in EWS Qualifier/Continental format.
- FIX: Problem accessing StoredResult when lap based course but an entry has no Class assigned - failed retrieving fastest lap settings.
- FIX: Series calculator for UseMultiStageResult - broken when changing to look for courses as well as classes.
- NEW FEATURE: Last Finisher Scoreboard AutoSend/SRR/Radio version which pre-caches results for extra speed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved layout and common structure to Print Entries and Print Start List.
- FIX: BMBO category type causing div/0 when adding entry by searching archive and nothing found.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station health check changed some terminology to make clearer
- FIX: Series scores now treat membership numbers as equal insensitive of case and trailing spaces.
- IMPROVEMENT: Split Modify Event in to separate screens. Add Event now gives no option to review template settings before initial save. Added "Minimum" template to replace the option of not picking a template.
- FIX: Some BMBO template issues.
- IMPROVEMENT: Don't show ellipsis on scoreboards when column doesn't fit, just cut off word.
- IMPROVEMENT: When user has deleted last RDO (despite warnings) and tries to go to download screen then offer to recreate rather than just say how to do so. Reduce Courses/Classes not set-up to a warning but now allow download - SiTiming does permit result data to exist but no course/class assigned so it is logical you could want to download all the SI-Cards and add the courses later.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added even larger red warnings to Punch Registration when out of sync.
- FIX: Stop old course checking config e.g. number of laps required hanging around if result method changed.
- FIX: IOF XML 3.0 export when club is null.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for printing to new SPORTident Red serial printer.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Multi-Stage Results - Don't offer the option to include stage positions for N/C events
- IMPROVEMENT: Series exports all made the same with log window, background process etc.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series AgeAt to match category type.
- FIX: Error reporting for solos in series.
- IMPROVEMENT: Revamped Manual adjustments to make more generic and able to be extended.
- NEW FEATURE: Added series score manual bonus/penalty.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage Scoreboard now shows manual time adjustments with correct titles and allows the field to always be picked (but defaults to not being picked).
- NEW FEATURE: Series club results (CSV only currently).
- IMPROVEMENT: Ability to vary series number of events to count by class.
- FIX: Split Club and Country fields in Series CSV Export (breaks column order!).
- FIX: Multistage results didn't obey Non-competitive event flag.
- FIX: Interim Latest position sorting when null credit at last location.
- FIX: Export series archive now exports M/F instead of Male/Female which is what the import expects.
- NEW FEATURE: Added reading of clear count with SIAC battery details to trap clear count corruption which can indicate some sort of failure.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed ETA to not display once finished reached (actually it is whatever the last control that ETA can be calculated for is).
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to save HTML configuration for an event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro result loader improved performance and doesn't resend file when no result changes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro results loader and EWS Format spreadsheet now ask which membership type to use.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved clear SIGSM backup screen to SPORTident Utilities
- IMPROVEMENT: Some changes to improve multirun journey times, especially for allowing those who don't punch start and/or finish.
*** Release 3475 - 28 March 2019 ***
- NEW FEATURE: Version upgrade screen for version checks and downloading user guide. Replaces question on open to download new user guide, this is just changed to a suggestion to see the new screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added splits print options check on Classes and Category in to Validate Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print certificate on download moved to splits print option so it can be turned on/off on download screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Set Certificate Image moved to Modify Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Category Results related splits print options to Category Type screen (single stage only). Allowed setting of Category Results splits print options at Modify Event regardless of Category Results being set (similar to Class based options).
- FIX: Print results layout on splits print paper not correctly allocating new lines beyond 2.
- FIX: Right justification of print results having strange effects on narrow paper e.g. till roll.
- FIX: Class Groups causing Print Results screen to crash on opening.
- FIX: Enduro Result Loader only returning last course selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change Enduro Result Loader to export Class overall time not Course (once could be null while the other is non-null if doing Interim Latest results).
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro result loader implemented updated schema, added interim results and course selectors. Also a few fixes for misunderstanding of original schema.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print results now has consistent time bonus/penalties column per course selected across classes/categories etc.
- FIX: Ability to turn off Race Numbers.
- NEW FEATURE: Beacon Mini mass starts.
- FIX: Validation on Course Control number not actually stopping save.
- FIX: Scoreboard number of panels gets confused on re-open if closed with > 1 panel showing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changes to scoreboards to make it more obvious how it works including help update. Also automatically restart panels after manual data refresh.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print results now right justifies by expanding the name field and any field below if nearly filling the page width.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight recently copied events as well as restored/added/imported from v2.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved HTML export screen open speed for single or two stage events.
- FIX: Veteran handicap results HTML showing Handicap type name rather than correct label when doing One main page with linking pages.
- NEW FEATURE: Laps based courses can now be used in a series.
- IMPROVEMENT: Verify Gender and/or DOB for found membership numbers in membership check.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed a Time based course with lap section to not be defined as Simple Linear for alternative reporting inc HTML splits.
- NEW FEATURE: HTML Lap Times for Laps based courses.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added exit question to stop SiTiming being closed by accident.
- FIX: Stopped warning for no finish control when last control is a lapped section.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight new events imported from v2 database.
- IMPROVEMENT: For simpler events when Add Entry by Punch is permitted have the Add Entry screen the same layout with competitor fields e.g. membership number near the top for easy searching.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added truncation of bad country sizes on CSV import. Added validation of country codes to Validate Event. Show full country name in View Entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export via ResultLoader - show error more prominently if cannot connect to web service and offer suggestion of not connected to internet.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to add TimeLimit to Time and Laps based courses - either a Time of Day or a Total time taken.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight recently added events as well as recently restored.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added calculate category button to add/modify entry view when gender/DOB present - replacement for old Enter Category screen.
- FIX: Ensure new categories don't go longer than 6 characters.
- FIX: Ensure sort on category results is consistent with categories.
- NEW FEATURE: Replacement Category model. Includes support for non-binary gender.
- IMPROVEMENT: Reinstated separate course/class selectors on manual download screen (where true classes exist).
- FIX: Memory problem on long running screens with timers.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added race number(s) to view and print fastest laps.
- FIX: Fastest lap for each team on scoreboard now doesn't use first lap if it's not supposed to.
- FIX: Print start list not populating courses/classes on open.
- NEW FEATURE: Added option to Download SI-Cards to be able to switch off SIACs at point of download. Defaults to whether the RDO control master selected is a stop control or not.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station health check overhauled and now incorporating set time and clear backup functions.
- FIX: Lookup of membership number in archive with name was returning records with no membership number which gave the user an unnecessary prompt.
- NEW FEATURE: Compass Sport Cup 2019 Rules Inter Club XML
- FIX: Processable CSV not displaying race time in Excel friendly format.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option for simple clearance bonus when finishing early on score course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved UI for adding score course penalties (and bonuses).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added exit code for SQL server install fail with .NET 3.5 missing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Increased maximum events in a multi-stage to 15
- IMPROVEMENT: Increase maximum events in a series to 15
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to PDF print file naming to remove illegal characters.
- IMPROVEMENT: For events using Card 5 some warnings if control code used is > 255 and suggestion to enter alternative code. Course planning imports automatically create such codes on import when using card 5s.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series calculator to find series class name using class OR course names, previously was class only.
- NEW FEATURE: New Yvette Baker Trophy and Shield Rules - 2019
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved loading HTML results to ResultsLoader.
*** Release 3416 - 8 November 2018 ***
- IMPROVEMENT: Added clear button when adding entries.
- FIX: Sprint finals now doesn't change anybody away from being fully n/c regardless of their heat result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added handicap value (Vet for MM) near category, eligibilty etc on splits print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Laps courses added option not to include the first lap in the fastest laps. Stopped ability to add distance/climb to inappropriate courses. Stopped defaulting new courses to Time.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to checkbox list control to allow collapse and better select all/none, especially for screens such as HTML export which have a lot of checkbox lists.
- FIX: Changed the way shortcut keys are added to controls so they work in checkbox lists and some other controls where they didn't work before.
- FIX: Reinstated IOF XML 2.0.3 extension for envelope number as is still used by Fabian4.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to read envelope number from one of the Num fields on OE/MT import.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import/Export CSV entries now background process.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import/Export CSV when card allocation is OnePerCompetitorNotSpecified can now deal with the SI-Cards are specified as per competitor i.e. with ~ rather than per team. This respects the number of competitors specified via Card numbers so can be used to indicate team size on the import - often there is no other field which specifies how many competitors.
- FIX: Fastest laps screen didn't automatically refresh when changing course.
- IMPROVEMENT: When calculating a result treat punches on SIAC special functions in the same bracket as clear and check - suppress if not in the course and not a control master, plus if they are at the beginning of the set of punches then always put above start unless there are any specified in the course.
- FIX: Loading course controls using a control master lookup when a control master has been added since the lookup was created now works correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added SQL server install exit code as hex value as well as decimal to aid searching for what the problem is.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Status/Active column to scoreboard when appropriate.
- IMPROVEMENT: Edit splits now shows all course control descriptions for a given control master with the variation in focus.
- FIX: Time limit and penalties showing previous value if no time limit exists for that points course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership check now allows choice of All/Starters/Classified Finishers instead of just "Only show those who Competed".
- FIX: Printing inline category results shouldn't have been available to select if not strict category results.
- FIX: Save on Safety Punch Details screen refresh showed previous notes not new notes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Refreshed COM ports more regularly including on drop down of combo box so that Refresh COM Ports button no longer needed.
- IMPROVEMENT: OE and MT imports now import start time preference block, and deal with 00:00:00 times as if null (therefore open/punching) if earliest punch time > 00:00:00 (Ian Watson's start allocation software).
- FIX: Problems on HTML and on screen relay results where lap member has total time but no position because still active.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added improved reporting on Multi-stage start calculator based on new entry filter.
- IMPROVEMENT: Updates to entry filter option to ordered and chasing start calculations.
- FIX: Event home wasn't going home just up one level if a question was asked on exit of the screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML results - don't include multistage overall link or any stage link if not selected on screen. If a greyed out link is required it should be ticked but nothing within it selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added entry filter option to ordered and chasing start calculations.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved SQL server running check on application startup.
- FIX: New relay scoreboard crashing with no data.
- IMPROVEMENT: Relay scoreboard can now show mid-lap interim controls.
- FIX: Print titles underline was crashing when no titles.
- FIX: Non-competitive search broken when added lost card search.
- FIX: Score points when card allocation is per team and there are fewer SI-Cards than competitors.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included record number in download station backup memory read error unknown block.
- IMPROVEMENT: Further improvements to the membership check and search function when using gender/dates of birth. Also added ability to sort the membership check by the status.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Routegadget & BOF Rankings exports in to standard OE export as a drop down choice of destination. Added Winsplits and OE standard as the other destinations. Removed ability to do Routegadget specific IOF XML export.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to add External Link with no URL to appear as a piece of text with the other links. Added ability to choose which External Links to add when generating flat HTML pages.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro result loader now doesn't open stream (http or file) until result processing has finished.
- IMPROVEMENT: OE export titles now automatically generated. Club name now only exported by BOF rankings export not all OE exports.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added outstanding count total to Oustanding Summary by Course
- IMPROVEMENT: Added checkbox to HTML results to override the event finalised flag for Provisional or not.
- IMPROVEMENT: Backup restore now informs how many events (etc) have been restored.
- IMPROVEMENT: Raft of improvements to deal with Lost/Broken SI-Cards.
- FIX: OE export now fills in Club Name column as well as City.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added "Force Change" button to scoreboards to get each panel to pick up latest data and start again regardless of where they are in the cycle.
- FIX: Print titles underline when last line overflows now only underlines the last line not both.
- FIX: Series backup not refreshing series list properly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Edit splits now shows better list when more than one punch per SI-Card.
- NEW FEATURE: Min/Max punch override on control - set in ControlMaster.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to backup a whole series into a single file.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed restore of DeleteThenInsert to have two versions - strict and lazy. Strict is as before. Lazy doesn't mind if record doesn't exist to delete. Lazy is good for restoring series if some but not all events exist already.
- IMPROVEMENT: When collecting Gender & Date of Birth in an event then archive search and membership check when searching by name also use date of birth if supplied.
- FIX: When using Competitor names the archive search now correctly searches by and returns names to the competitor fields.
- FIX: Scoreboard focus after refresh now doesn't bring the main selection panel back in to focus.
- FIX: Stopped showing country column on results when not applicable.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ITRA export.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added IAAF country codes to master list for flag support.
- FIX: Relay restore not recalculating start time on lap 2 properly.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Sky Running World Series export format.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option of whether to show deleted or not on Safety Control Data screen.
- FIX: External links blowing up if root element but no actual links.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show count on Safety Control Data screen.
- FIX: PDF prints now handle unicode characters correctly.
- FIX: Added a small pause after creating a new database as sometimes it then couldn't find new database to open.
- FIX: Set date correctly when processing a printout station backup and using last punch time for download time
- IMPROVEMENT: Delete event/stage/multi-stage moved out of Add/Modify to relevant "home" screen. Extra options or warnings added on delete for certain events.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight just restored events in the event list.
- IMPROVEMENT: Control description fields now unicode.
- FIX: BOF Rankings default to semicolon
- IMPROVEMENT: Added flags to scoreboards.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show event ID on Load Event Backup Online so user can see what results URL will be.
- FIX: Queue downloads/autosend etc made when prompt up confirming close view rather than processing and locking up the UI.
- FIX: Printout Station Backup Reader - bug when station memory was empty left UI locked and port open.
- IMPROVEMENT: BSM8 now doesn't prompt to set time if wrong - it just always does it (no battery so time always wrong once unplugged).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to search for non-competitive entries and to see any entry's non-comp status in the search results.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to have varying levels of non-competitive to apply to results, ranking and series. When series and ranking are not applicable the format is as before simple tickbox.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration allowed to choose to allocate cards even if future stages has allocated cards already.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added flags to HTML export instead of country.
- IMPROVEMENT: Started separation of country from club.
- IMPROVEMENT: Open Social Media links into new Tabs/Windows
- NEW FEATURE: Added interclub results export to CSV.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interclub results labels follow Club/Team/School etc in the Club/Country type for the event.
- FIX: Club/Country on Print Series Results
- IMPROVEMENT: Added the ability to view a download in isolation in View Downloads - helpful when punch combination is having strange results e.g. card not cleared before use.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show on Edit Splits whether time order or SI-Card memory order is being used in making the result.
*** Release 3329 - 8 August 2018 ***
- FIX: More on MT import - back to 6 stages of columns always.
- FIX: Big Button width now same width as normal button and will follow in future.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify database connection now available direct from home screen.
- FIX: More on MT import - import of category from TextN field offset incorrect.
- FIX: Import MT missing save call added (!) and adjusted for different number of stages.
- FIX: Allowed multi-run courses to be added together as and with time based stages in a multi-stage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Last Finisher scoreboard speed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Rename of SIGSM to SPORTident Center and added labels for different device types serial number i.e. SIM Phone No, IMEI, MAC address, Event ID.
- FIX: Titles and sense of manual bonus/penalty on points based courses.
- IMPROVEMENT: Database connection creation and selection process refined to be closer to previous model (AutoDownload) but avoid the previous pitfalls.
- NEW FEATURE: Checked local SQL server status on startup and offer to start if not running and change to delayed start.
- FIX: Edit splits wasn't recalculating download punch times correctly when making manual adjustments when the punch time is dependent on other times e.g. Rolling 12 or maybe zero pre-event times.
- IMPROVEMENT: Multi-stage results when one or more stages can be discarded now indicate discarded stage on print, scoreboard and on screen as well as existing HTML.
- IMPROVEMENT: EWS spreadsheet and JSON export changes requested.
- FIX: Create card list was adding duplicates to list when low battery if selected to write low battery.
- FIX: Stopped "beep" on answering the super question by typing yes and hitting enter.
- FIX: Group headers sometimes not printing on till roll paper where page breaks would be.
- FIX: Web service connections e.g. replication not reporting remote DB exceptions properly.
- FIX: Null total time on LEM course start control. This was affecting calculation of ETA at first control for LEM courses.
- FIX: Getting substage interim point was crashing if interim points existed with no substage defined.
- FIX: Print inter club not wrapping names if > page width.
- FIX: Delete manual non-download punch via "View Non-Download Punches" not recalculating correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Swapped Licence Key and Club/Organisation fields over so they are the same order as licence email which is a more logical order.
- FIX: Interclub print names length.
- IMPROVEMENT: Made Osprey modem receiver view more like the GSM screens.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Osprey receive via Esendex screen.
- FIX: Two way replication causing a cyclic set of messages when replicating a download with any zero punch times.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added more reporting for multiple time limits on points based courses.
- FIX: Stopped null credits being combined with other punches on the same card (previously was working only one direction).
- FIX: Stopped credit all crediting start or finish controls.
- FIX: Osprey decode not correctly adding back in STX ETX.
- FIX: Unidentified downloads not being added to the download history, including on the summary after reading a master/print station backup.
- FIX: Increase handicap column for printed results
- IMPROVEMENT: Fields on Control Master previously reserved for TRS use only now allowed always. Includes Punch Window override.
- FIX: Time limit since last limit tickbox not showing on adding new control.
- FIX: Timers stop working if go to exit application and then say no to exit question.
- FIX: Eider Receiver Timezones for earliest collection time now correctly managed
- IMPROVEMENT: Eider and ROC can now specify date/time from in the Telemetry Device record. Eider, ROC and SIGSM can also be disabled from collecting at this level which could be useful if
- a device needs to move to another event while the first event is still running. Also various other general Telemetry Device improvements.
- FIX: Series results - Hide team and category info for split teams.
- FIX: Column widths on print of time behind in HH:MM:SS and next day start time.
- IMPROVEMENT: Processable CSV Stage and MulitStage now both exclude race time if status is not OK. MultiStage now also includes a simple status of DNF if appropriate.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ability for an interim time limit on a score course to be since the last time limit rather than since the start (for Saunders Fairfield).
- FIX: All uses of custom field now check if not set because custom field created after entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: Exception log file starts afresh when too big, renaming the old one. View Exception Log screen can now open a different file.
- IMPROVEMENT: User guide and new software version now only prompts once a week per computer.
- FIX: CSV entry import when updating now correctly blanks handicap field if blank in file.
- FIX: Stopped OE entries file being imported on multi-stage.
- FIX: Default RDO creation now done correctly vs number of downloads on stage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Eligibility and Custom Fields to Multi-Stage scoreboard.
- FIX: Forename/Surname name trimming correctly in name split functions e.g. Membership Check.
- FIX: Gender/DOB added to series archive export for solos when not splitting team.
- FIX: Check of valid (integer) race number in punch registration wasn't working correctly.
*** Release 3345 - 21 May 2018 ***
- FIX: RDO creation not working when adding an stage to a multi-stage.
- FIX: Unidentified Download Allocation crashing.
- FIX: Better error reporting in backup restore and download backup.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change print scale % to allow fractions to be put in for perfect alignment.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allowed override of date title on print jobs to allow date to be put in different languages etc. (Modify Event Step 4 - Second Title)
- FIX: Added overall after S1 to Endruo (EWS format) spreadsheet - renamed sheets to "S1" and "O1" etc to avoid clashes in sheet names.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML and Screen results, and splits print now also show Penalties/Bonuses instead of Manual Adj if applicable (as well as print which was added recently).
- IMPROVEMENT: Speed improvement to Last Finisher scoreboard and Monitor Control Simple.
- FIX: DNF showing when still active in some results formats. Now all results formats should be consistent and correct about whether they show time or disq reason and also whether the results format needs to show last location.
- IMPROVEMENT: DSQs now sorted after DNFs but before DNS (if applicable in Disq Reason Model).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added category to series results. CHANGE to series CSV export columns!
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed database exception retries to keep retrying deadlocks but start with a longer pause.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to queries which produce results and commentary to (attempt to) reduce deadlocks.
- FIX: Duplicate course and class names check incorrectly being triggered when trimming trailing spaces.
- FIX: Rounding error in column width on splits print causing line overflow with certain time formats.
- NEW FEATURE: Added 2018 Mountain Marathon handicap type.
- IMPROVEMENT: Archive search in add/modify entry now uses common question format when multiple found. Also name is trimmed on search.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series archive export now includes Gender/DOB if applicable. Also stops the same membership number being exported twice if a member has result in more than one class.
- FIX: Series scores for multistage.
- FIX: Continuous paper print jobs missing first set of titles.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership check now shows if the name is found in the archive if the number is missing or not found.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved Class Groups Config into Add/Modify event/multi-stage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changes to splits print and other narrow format prints to improve use of space.
- IMPROVEMENT: WRE start list export now also swaps class names in the IOF export to Men and Women which are the Eventor defaults.
- IMPROVEMENT: WRE results export now ignores entries with no IOF number and swaps class names in the IOF export to Men and Women which are the Eventor defaults.
- FIX: Backup order of pre-entries vs downloaded entries.
- FIX: Column with on Control before start report to time of day not elapsed.
- NEW FEATURE: Series results now can use MultiStage result, competitor level results, eligibility and different position table per class.
- FIX: WhiteHorse test in build change dnf to DNF
- IMPROVEMENT: Improvements to font sizes on splits print and width of Elapsed column.
- FIX: Don't repeat URL on bottom of narrow prints.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added disq reason in to EWS export.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changes to DNF only to capitalise reasons and to show manually disqualified as DSQ not DNF.
- NEW FEATURE: New disq reason model which includes DNS once event finalised.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed location of Eligibility and Custom fields in results prints. Now all visible Custom Fields print (if got any values for given course/class).
- FIX: Don't add total time to Endruo (EWS format) format spreadsheet when rider is unclassified.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print results now changes column titles for Manual time adjust depending on if only penalties or only bonuses.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export screen now remembers FTP settings.
- FIX: Stopped "You have changed the SI-Card(s) attached..." message coming up when card number is blank on Edit Entry.
- FIX: Stopped some navigation buttons being unlocked on first open if a help update is available.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration now automatically picks entry you just created if you elected to do so.
- IMPROVEMENT: Scoreboard for Multi-Run columns now offers choice of multi-runs and columns are sensibly selected based on how many runs etc. Should improve performance.
- IMPROVEMENT: If only one course/class showing on any scoreboard and there are no results yet it now displays the course/class title while waiting for results to come in.
- IMPROVEMENT: Lost card view now stops you putting in Start/Finish punches if such a punch would never be used based on the precedence. Also displays the precedences for information.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show/search/edit SI-Card Label (short code) field in the Archive.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series archive export to background process and any errors now shows in log window.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added warning if the last class on a course is deleted via the UI.
- IMPROVEMENT: Creation of default RDO now creates two for Gravity Enduro template when "Download each rider's SI-Card multiple times?" is selected.
- FIX: Restore courses now deletes any RDO only control before importing but it's now fixed so it doesn't do the delete until just before restore not on screen open.
- FIX: OCAD 8 import now defaults to semicolon.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved landscape option from printer selection dialog in to the print view to be alongside number of copies and percentage scaling.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added validation on Control Master selection for download and other tasks to check the masters have been set-up unambiguously. Also added to Validate Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import IOF competitor list now validates date of births to be in a sensible range.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed Large Fonts on printing to more useful Scale %
- IMPROVEMENT: Print flags on results now tick box rather than automatically to PDF (when Country code in use).
- FIX: Improved serial port check hardware present by doing a bit more checking of the response - some modems seem echo the data sent in so it passes a CRC.
- FIX: Improved serial port CRC checking when connecting to bad device e.g. modem so better error message.
- FIX: Punch registration when the same card dipped twice in a row but first was cancelled this is now allowed again.
- NEW FEATURE: Added flag printing to PDF results
- NEW FEATURE: All printed output revised in layout.
- NEW FEATURE: PDF print now selects a folder to create a unique filename in and automatically launches after printing.
- NEW FEATURE: All reports and exports to do with result checking have been moved to a new Result Checking Reports screen under Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: All formats of results now show unclassified results with the reason instead of the time not the position.
- FIX: Allocate Hire Cards now shows queue correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show entry details on Edit Splits view.
- FIX: Fix for time of day when time format is SSS.FF
- FIX: Backup and restore of floating point and decimal numbers e.g. SIAC voltage now works across different regional settings.
- FIX: Allow any results method e.g. MultiRun on Monitor Control Simple.
- FIX: Stopped duplicate errors appearing on punching errors.
- NEW FEATURE: Allowed time format SSS.FF
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed sort order in start time validator for the allocation unit errors so worst errors first.
*** Release 3169 - 20 February 2018 ***
- FIX: Multi-Run CSV export now has consistent columns per course when doing results by class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Give a more meaningful error if old style series config is used.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stopped the same card being queued twice or more in a row in punch registration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed the voltage options in Create Card List (SIAC) to reflect updated practice for warning levels.
- IMPROVEMENT: Navigation help now indicates items which are not visible (because not applicable)
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML 3.0 results list now includes time behind (time difference in IOF terminology) for race and overall.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added some caching to membership check to aid performance with a large number of entries.
- FIX: Restore of "Collect Gender/Date of Birth".
- IMPROVEMENT: Checking for updates now also checks for user guide version and prompts to download. User guide is therefore available offline.
- IMPROVEMENT: Latest version numbers stored in database so out of date versions are prompted on each open not just once a week on one computer.
- FIX: HTML don't show number of controls equals zero
- FIX: CSS updated for use of small SI logo in header when mobile
- FIX: Exception log now doesn't lose position and selections when returning from viewing an exception.
- FIX: Downloaded Cards Log sort order wrong way round
- FIX: Stopped refresh on a timer having two timers running if stopped/restarted quickly (scoreboard especially).
- FIX: Log windows (especially read autosend/radio control) and download control now releasing messages which are no longer displayed.
- FIX: Official Start List - Drop Class column if all course and class names match.
- FIX: Restrict Series Name Text Box
- FIX: Add Competitor label UI drawing
- NEW FEATURE: Gender and Date of Birth fields added to competitor, including Import/Export via CSV and IOF XML.
- IMPROVEMENT: Existing Gender and Date of Birth features e.g. Archive, Award Levels changed to match new standards and now all use common code.
- FIX: Selecting of initial values in some drop downs (ongoing).
- NEW FEATURE: Simple screen to set time limit and penalties for the finish of a score course.
- FIX: Added missing SI-Card number field to View Card Archive screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to change the index filename on HTML results and start list exports to aid Wordpress users.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added overall Multi-Stage result to IOF XML results list when applicable.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series result class configuration XML structure ready to allow class options. All existing Series XML needs to be updated.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add the option to add external links with logos to the header section of HTML pages
- NEW FEATURE: Added manual scores view to show all manual scores added to the event
- IMPROVEMENT: Show entry details at the top of the manual score and time adjustment screens
- FIX: INI access problem on starting application for the first time.
- FIX: Splits print position skipping course position when class position selected but not relevant.
- FIX: Allocate hire cards multiple cards required per Entry/Competitor.
- FIX: Multi-Stage membership check
- NEW FEATURE: Reinstate Allocate Hire Cards screen that was present in AutoDownload - now shares components and concepts with Punch Registration.