SiTiming - Release Notes
The 4 digit numbers below are the last 4 numbers of the software version. e.g. If the version of SiTiming you have installed is 4.52.1470.3147 then it will include all changes up to 3147 below.
*** Release 4669 (database 310) - 8 Nov 2023 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- FIX: Import Entries for events with max competitors > 1 - had to specify Entry System ID for all competitors on an entry or none. Now can do for individual competitors but not all.
- FIX: Series Result Calculator was reporting missing Date of Birth information if it only needed Gender information, and vice versa.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interim Results - Latest now excludes anybody who hasn't reached the first interim control, even if they would appear in the final results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Prizegiving Certainty and Commentary now will find punching start times to use if not using Non-Download data for the result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Free Order Section configuration now allows for time penalty for each control missed instead of disqualification, and also for time bonus for each extra one visited.
- FIX: Multi Discipline Score course checking was falling over if there was no start time.
- NEW FEATURE: SPORTident Utilities - SIAC Signal Strength for use with AIR+ Signal Indicator card.
- IMPROVEMENT: Export Processable Results - For Relays export team and leg number
- FIX: Relay with multiple members per lap (e.g. Peter Palmer) - then when listing all members on HTML results and print these now include all members not just the counting ones.
- FIX: IOF XML 3.0 Course Data import with variant names - now if variant name includes the course family name then this now split out. Reused existing logic to do with making sure these family/variant names were used consistently when variants not allowed e.g. relays.
- IMPROVEMENT: Read Radio Control removed the "(Serial)" and "(USB)" legends from the two speeds. Whilst they correctly referred to the default speeds for USB and Serial master stations it was misleading depending what device is attached.
- FIX: Custom Fields - if removed a Custom Field when "Specified Values" was ticked the controls to do with entering the specified values did not get removed.
- FIX: Online Results Maintenance - two related faults. After Overwriting a holding page the screen returned to the main list view not the view of the folder in question. Adding a new folder - putting a duplicate folder name in didn't fail validation instead just overwrote.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results Skin - improved UI structure to give better integration with setting of the skin logos, and easily seeing what is set and what is not.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify Event - Course/Class sort options now returned to Key Settings screen where they were originally, rather than on their own screen.
- FIX: Changing a Course from Stages to not stages (e.g. Time) left some of the stages settings in place.
- FIX: Combined Event Import Entries CSV and IOF XML - if no race numbers and no entry system IDs (SiEntries, Eventor) then now only uses Name to combine the entries across events. Very historic use of SI-Card or Membership IDs to combine now removed. SI-Card especially causing problems if different hire cards used.
- FIX: Stage Journey Times now don't complain if using RDO stations for journey start or finish.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Fastest Laps - added standard selectors for course/class, category results etc. Also if more than one lap section on any of the courses selected added a lap section selector.
- FIX: Print Results, Print Combined Results, other similar results - didn't show in the title if Handicap results e.g. Mountain Marathon "Vet" results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Restore Backup will now block restoring of backups that have been created in a newer version, but then offers an override function.
- IMPROVEMENT: New Version check now warns if it hasn't managed to check for new versions for over 2 weeks.
- IMPROVEMENT: Read Punches Slave and Master now don't let you accidentally forget to save the punches. A Discard button is now provided for not saving on purpose.
- IMPROVEMENT: Safety Check main screen now warns if no non-download punches exist - reminding you to read the backup memory of the start/pre-start stations.
- IMPROVEMENT: Monitor Control (all versions) now shows any visible custom fields.
- FIX: Combined Event start time calculator - when a course/class is having a block of starts relative to another course/class but the class is empty, then we now don't apply the "Gap" so you don't have double gaps in a chain of classes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Single Stage Results and Print Single Stage Results - when stages can be done more than once and the "Runs to count" > 1 then these now both offer the choice of using the best single run, or the total of the runs to count.
- IMPROVEMENT: SIAC battery status levels simplified.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add Event - BMBO template creates the course more appropriately when picking MapRun option.
- IMPROVEMENT: Class Groups now only show in the selectors if they have any valid courses/classes depending if course or class results are being produced. If no class groups apply then the choice to use them is removed.
- FIX: Print Entries and Print Start List when pairs or larger teams are used, with either competitor specific SI-Card allocation or competitor specific bib numbers being used means that a row per competitor is printed. These rows had dissimilar width columns so didn't line up.
- FIX: Series Result Calculator - extended checking Membership Type exists to all events in the series.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership Check Archive (single event version) - now has a class selector which defaults to all classes selected (to maintain existing behaviour).
- IMPROVEMENT: Orienteering World Ranking events - removed the idea of the elite courses being selected automatically as they are now often called things like Open Women. Added Course/Class selector to WRE Results Export and WRE Start List Export. On Membership Check for IOF numbers you now need to use class selector to filter.
- FIX: Membership Check Archive for Combined Event was crashing when going into edit Entry.
- FIX: Series Result Calculator wasn't using the membership type to format the number for searching. So BMBO numbers in particular were often not always matching when they should.
- FIX: Series Result Calculator wasn't checking Membership Type in the config was actually in the event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership Check Series now uses the Membership Type from the config rather than offering a choice if there is more than one in the event.
- FIX: Excel reading - a further attempt to get Time fields reading correctly under all circumstances.
- FIX: Printout Station Reader to file was crashing.
- NEW FEATURE: MapRun API Reader to create manual punches from MapRun punches. BMBO event template now asks if using MapRun to set-up event accordingly.
- FIX: Print Series Results now has strike through on discarded results, to match what the Combined Event results do.
- IMPROVEMENT: Certificate Layout - multiple CertificateItems can now be attached to a single X/Y which are concatenated together.
- FIX: Certificate position for Category results, when Category results are not just Strict. Previously didn't do anything, now shows all positions concatenated together.
- IMPROVEMENT: Certificate position can now be three different styles rather than just "smart" or not.
- FIX: IOF XML import when Event Start time comes from Eventor with UTC indicator.
- FIX: Lap Section Settings wasn't displaying min lap time to event format.
- FIX: Modify Course when Stage based and got result data was only recalculating the course, but some changes could have resulted in Event or Control Master changes so now a full event recalc is performed.
*** Release 4607 (database 310) - 25 Jul 2023 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- NEW FEATURE: Scoreboards now can Save Configuration of the UI layout e.g. which columns ticked, widths, font sizes etc within the event. Does not remember any course/class selections.
- IMPROVEMENT: Last Finisher Scoreboards now can optionally show all stage times for the last finisher.
- FIX: Club Type fixed list of clubs and Category Type Ad-Hoc Codes - removed any trailing spaces.
- IMPROVEMENT: Download screens have got a new button to not read SIAC voltage for the next download. This is to help when SIAC voltage is in a small window where reading the voltage causes the download to fail.
- FIX: Add or Modify Course Control - Time Format for Penalty for Missing and Bonus for Visiting were incorrect.
- FIX: Lazy Punching - Course Control Number to Punch setting with SI-Card Allocation Specific to competitor. Logic for Number to Punch took into account being larger than the number of SI-Cards allocated but not being larger than number of Competitors.
- FIX: Edit Splits - when changing between Elapsed or Leg Time and Time of Day the time format label didn't redraw properly, even though was validating as per correct format.
- IMPROVEMENT: UTMB Export now also fills City column if appropriate Custom Field is present.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Results (Event) now doesn't show course name if only a single course/class on the event.
- NEW FEATURE: DUV ultra running export format added.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration improve error messages when SI-Card punched is not one of the expected ones assigned to the entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: Fastest Laps View now has standard Course Class Results selector rather than just Course. Also added Column headers.
- IMPROVEMENT: Single Leg Times now available on screen as well as to CSV and HTML.
- FIX: Recent Laps and Pre-Warning Scoreboards were not showing course and class column selectors correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Export Series Scores now includes Gender and Date of Birth columns (if data available).
- IMPROVEMENT: Single Leg Time Export CSV and HTML now includes the Competitor who did the leg, if applicable to the event setup.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Fastest Laps and HTML Fastest Laps added Class column when applicable.
- IMPROVEMENT: Fastest Laps screen added and reordered the columns to be the same as the print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event HTML and Print - option to include Combined Result after each Event is now not on the screen but in the Combined Event Class config so it can be different for different classes. (If has been used in HTML then config will have been lost).
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results for Combined Event now uses the Event Title Short for the index page links to each event (when set).
- IMPROVEMENT: Mini-Mass Start Add by Race Number and Add Punches by Race Number now have Search button next to the input box, to make consistent with Punch Registration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration reset focus etc if decline an offer to create a new entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: Complex Scoring Courses can now configure which Complex columns appear on HTML and Print Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event scoreboard now uses the Event Title Short for Combined Results (when set).
- IMPROVEMENT: Complex Scoring columns on HTML and Print now left or right align depending on the column type.
- FIX: HTML Results complex scoring - remove number of controls as not really relevant without taking into account what the revisit logic etc might be.
- IMPROVEMENT: Monitor Control in the grid now respects Control Naming Model i.e. shows descriptions when it should.
- IMPROVEMENT: Monitor Control with Mini-Mass Starts now shows wave name column.
- IMPROVEMENT: Monitor Control including Category Results when not the simple Strict Category Results now shows the Category combination the result is for in place of the Category.
- IMPROVEMENT: Monitor Control (not Relay) now can only show any participant in the Top N.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results Skin (previously known as Online Settings) now allows different versions for each Event within a CombinedEvent, and for the CombinedEvent results within each of those events.
- IMPROVEMENT: Set Logos changed to allow adding of logos as both the General use and CombinedEvent logo at the same time.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results Skin now allows adding of logos which can be referenced in the CSS and are automatically exported (and uploaded if selected) as part of HTML Results export.
- FIX: Including Control Times on Results Scoreboard was crashing when selected
- FIX: HTML Results Combined Event where no Combined Event Classes or Courses exist for results now doesn't offer to the option to produce Combined Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: "Serialisation Error" messages now made less technical - they are almost always because they were calculated in an older version of the software. Also display better error if say no and then try and look at results.
- NEW FEATURE: Course Control can now block punches before and after times specified. Useful for courses where certain controls are repeated on different days. Useful for blocking punches made at beacons outside the range that a given course can access it.
- FIX: Relay - various screens fixed when Card Allocation is Multiple.
- IMPROVEMENT: Start Time Precedence, Start Time Precedences and Import XML Courses now warn if you are using Allocated start times but haven't selected Allocated in the Precedence order.
- FIX: HTML Results for Non-Competitve events didn't show cumulative times in splits.
- FIX: Course based Events with custom Course sort order didn't have in correct order on Add/Modify Entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results now allows multiple Single Leg times to be reported.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station Health Check and various programming screens added reminder label to check PC time.
- FIX: Manual Download screen crashed on course match if single course exists but no classes.
- FIX: Manual Download screen crashed if no entry found and card allocation per team.
- FIX: Print Inter-Club Results ignored "New page per course/class" option and did it always.
- FIX: Copy Event - when a Single Event the copy didn't always show the legend "Copy" within the event name on screen.
- FIX: Modify Entry when Combined Event and SI-Card Allocation of One Per Competitor Not Specified - reduction of number of competitors now not permitted as cannot adjust the other events - use Modify Combined Event Entry.
- FIX: HTML Relay results - interim didn't correctly show equal placings.
- IMPROVEMENT: Emma Client (Live Results) for orienteering updated to use IOF XML 3.0.
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML 3.0 Relay now adds OverallResult after each lap not just on final lap.
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML 3.0 much faster, but now has SplitTime for valid punches with no time as no time, rather than having the same time as the previous split. This is correct as per the schema but could affect certain use cases.
- FIX: Relay Results Sort Order - Mini-Mass Starts Last - this was altering all lap positions not just those laps from the one the mini-mass start was on.
- FIX: HTML Results Export showing Interim Results selector even if results not selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results Export reordered selection controls to make more sense.
- FIX: Punch Registration history log not quite tall enough to show the 5 rows without scrollbar.
- FIX: Download history log not quite tall enough to show the 5 rows without scrollbar.
- NEW FEATURE: Telemetry device OResults Blue Box now supported.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Event Results and Print Combined Event results now also remember Landscape or not as well as scale.
- NEW FEATURE: HTML Results can now include a PDF of the results both Event results and (or) Combined Event results.
- NEW FEATURE: Laps based courses can now have multiple sections with each lap section having a decimal score. E.g. Long laps worth 1.0 short laps worth 0.1. Various laps reporting improvements.
- FIX: Download SI-Cards wasn't showing Interim Results selector unless multiple downloads, should show always if Interim controls exist even though Final results is almost always the likely choice.
- IMPROVEMENT: Multi-Discipline score now allows Transitions to be linear and mandatory.
- FIX: HTML Results export - if saved configuration had Interim results selected but Interim results no longer exist then UI got in an invalid state.
- FIX: Series Results when more than one course/class on an event can contribute to a single series class then the config for this was no longer valid as event numbers validated as being unique in the config. Now you can specify more than one course/class per single event number in the config.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import Entries CSV - improvement to SI-Card import when the SI-Card exists already on the event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Additional Values for a Relay now has Relay Class and Lap Number selectors rather than Course/Class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import and Export Additional Values can now both optionally import or export the Description for the manual value(s).
- FIX: Stage Based Journey Start and Finish controls now don't warn if the electronic mode is Control. Previously was expecting start/finish.
- FIX: Membership Check Series now works when the Event in focus is using the Combined result for the series.
- NEW FEATURE: Relay Class now goes to a view only screen rather than directly to modify as per convention through most of the application. Screen includes new Recalculate Relay Class option, as well as Delete.
- FIX: Print Inter-Club results when selecting restrict to Top N and Team Breakdown wasn't respecting Top N within the Team Breakdown.
- IMPROVEMENT: Event Validate show error for Class Mass start time not set.
- IMPROVEMENT: Additional Values at Event level now has Class selector when appropriate.
- FIX: IOF XML 3.0 import with Variants didn't import correctly.
- NEW FEATURE: FinishLynx photo finish integration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration and Punch Entry Check now don't include stop controls in the list, rather than allowing selection then not allowing connection.
*** Release 4487 (database 287) - 28 Apr 2023 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- FIX: HTML Results for British Orienteering Badge and Colour standards was showing standard if non-competitive or ineligible.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club results can now specify a minimum number of container classes that have to be filled, for British Schools Orienteering Championships.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club results when Trophy is based on a single points or laps based course then the total time is shown as well - HTML, Print and Scoreboard.
- FIX: Club Fixed List now remembers club that was previously selected when being refreshed. Includes on Entries view when coming back up from an View Entry.
- NEW FEATURE: Inter-Club now allows ranking to be done on team size before the team score. So incomplete teams ranked lower even if have a better score. For British Schools Score Orienteering.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punching Start Report now can sort by Class (if applicable) and Course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event Start Calculator now selects previous results better class vs course.
- FIX: HTML Export - Combined Event - Add External Link button for the topmost index page wasn't showing if Combined Event wasn't selected.
- FIX: Course Details/Course Variant Details/View Controls was listing activities against a control when activity reporting turned off.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export Points Matrices for Multi-Discipline now shows time and (sortable) position for each discipline as well as the points. Needs recalculation of old events - no automatic prompt!
- IMPROVEMENT: Series Inter-Club can now "UseResult" to take the Inter-Club score direct to the series result for that event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Monitor Control (all versions) now warns if a refresh is performed and no selections have been made (which may not be obvious as selections are hidden when in Full screen).
- FIX: Course/Class sorting when a mixture of alpha and numeric characters wasn't sorting if one class a shorter version of another at the break of alpha and number e.g. "Men" "Men40".
- FIX: Restore Backup was incorrectly getting "SI-Card XXXXXX has an entry which has not yet returned." in some circumstances with card reuse.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results - added option to output Points Matrices for points (score) courses, including total per discipline if Multi-Discipline Score.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage based courses, if more than one course and change a stage name in both courses then will now blank Course Control Descriptions once they all match.
- IMPROVEMENT: Validate Event now shows if Course Control Descriptions are not required.
- NEW FEATURE: Adjust Start Times screen - allows you to move entries between start times on their course whilst checking allocation rules.
- FIX: British Orienteering Badge calculations missed out Short classes for Gold/Silver/Bronze in error since updated rules implemented in 4247.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event Results - Print and HTML now have an option to include the combined result after each event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Classes now shows Entry count for each eligibility.
- FIX: Combined Result Eligibility including ineligible as n/c wasn't applying n/c to ineligible.
- IMPROVEMENT: British Orienteering Sprint Championships implemented 2023 rules.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Start Times added eligibility column when applicable.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Control Programming List - don't print Three Letter Word and Station Fitting Notes columns when none of them are set in the event.
- IMPROVEMENT: All Print jobs rescaled to fit text and page better.
- IMPROVEMENT: Screen title including event name and breadcrumbs revamped to include more information about other records in focus e.g. Entry details. Replaces previous TextBox with the entry details at the top of some screens e.g. Edit Splits.
- IMPROVEMENT: Relay Teams added ability to import an Entry System ID from the CSV file. Exports in IOF v3.0. For Eventor compatibility.
- FIX: Punch Registration don't allow creation of entries when number/name not found if a relay. If in a Combined Event and there is a relay as a future event within then these will be skipped as well.
- IMPROVEMENT: Additional Values at Event level now has sort by option.
- IMPROVEMENT: Version Upgrade screen changed layout, was still designed around needing to show versions of the application and the user guide which was removed in 2020.
- NEW FEATURE: Home screen added Open Last Event button to automatically open the database and select the event. Expires 5 days after the last open.
- FIX: Licensing - overwriting existing licence left no active licence in the database.
- FIX: Telemetry Device Clear Down wasn't refreshing the packet count giving the impression it hadn't cleared it.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series Gender/Age eligibility can now specifiy whether to use the event date of the first event (default) or current event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series can now not include a given event for a given class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series can now specify CompulsoryEvent and EventMustCount as overrides for an event within a given class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series now has Event Groupings which define a group of events of which N must count. E.g. you must do at least one of the "Long" races.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series HTML now shows a legend of how many events to count etc, and the ability to override this with specific wording if required.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club can now have a draw resolution of "LastScorer" - good for fell races when that is the rule.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series Inter-Club can now now have a draw resolution of "TotalRankingScore". Can only be used when the Inter-Club scoring for each round ends up with a team score and not a total time or similar.
- IMPROVEMENT: Category Results age open now appends just the Gender Code to word open rather than using the full category e.g. "M Open" rather than "MSEN Open".
- FIX: Category Results age open now doesn't add in the Open category for a given gender when no entries exist for that gender.
- NEW FEATURE: Category Results can now be done with Gender Open options.
- NEW FEATURE: Print Results and Print Combined Results when printing Category Results for a single Course/Class can now select which Categories to print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration - removed option for Search Type of Race Number or Name and made search smart to look by number first then look by name so either can be used.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration - expanded "Offer to create entry if number not found?" to work for names as well. If search is numeric will offer to create by number, else by name assigning the next available race number if numbers are required.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punching Start Report hide Allocated start time if not using allocated start times.
- FIX: Telemetry Device delete wasn't going back up to the device list but carried on showing the now deleted device.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Load Online now shows online hide status.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add Punches by Race Number and Mini-Mass Start Add by Race Number now only create a punch per Competitor if SI-Cards are allocated to specific Competitors.
- NEW FEATURE: Time Precedence now moved to Course Control so different Courses and even Variants can have different Start and Finish Time Precedences. More control over what Time Sources are used in what order. Even mid course controls can now use an increased range of Time Sources.
- NEW FEATURE: Manual Start and Finish times can be input as Additional Values to manually override a given Start or Finish time.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allocated Start Times - simplified the use of Allocated Start Times to a single CheckBox in Modify Event which turns on Start Time Allocation if required and also the ability to import/enter start times.
- IMPROVEMENT: Unique (Allocated) Start Time - option now moved from Event level to within the setting of Start Time Precedence i.e. per Course/Variant.
- NEW FEATURE: Mini Mass Start - completely new solution integrated with all standard punch collection methods e.g. Eider, Download. Ability to have different MMS for different courses and even not just at the start. Old solution discontinued and any existing MMS events converted to manual start times.
- NEW FEATURE: Class Mass - new Start Time Source so mass start time can be set by Class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Date and Time entry field helper text e.g. HH:MM:SS now hides if not enough space to show rather than shrinking the field to unusably small.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed OCAD 8 course import - now nearly 20 years since OCAD switched to IOF XML starting with v9.
- NEW FEATURE: Export Additional Values - in same format that they can already be imported with.
- FIX: Export Punch Data wasn't exporting Unidentified Download punches (when Download punches included) but was exporting Unidentified Non-Download Punches. Now there is a new tick box to select whether to include Unidentified or not, and when selected exports both Download and Non-Download punches (when Download punches included).
- FIX: Download Master/Print, and Process Printout Station Backup were not allowing re-read of memory/file as Download Mode was being left as a required field.
- FIX: Relay - stop courses being added which are not time based.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Entry hide Position button if no position reporting on Splits Print Options.
- FIX: Emma Client incorrectly reporting mispunch for active orienteers (since 2016!).
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML now only shows Eligibility Fields and Custom Fields which are in use for a given Course/Class.
- FIX: Beacon MMS restore event from backup database pre patch 230 wasn't recalculating correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Course Variations renamed to Variants. "Variations" came from IOF XML v2.0.3 but this term no longer exists in v3.0 (Course "Family"). Variants is better English.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify Variant name is now done on its own sub view not while viewing the controls.
- IMPROVEMENT: Commentary screens now show variant name when applicable.
- FIX: Linear with Free Order sections - having to do x/y optional controls now correctly works with Variants. Previously was not allowed but any config set before the variants created did work.
- IMPROVEMENT: Variants Report/Print Variants Report now have result column (time/status).
- NEW FEATURE: Backup All Events - new screen under Events List. Creates a backup file for each event within the selcted folder. Use standard Restore Backup to restore - either individually or all using Restore Source of Folder.
- NEW FEATURE: Control can be flagged as Identifier Control. Acts as the prime selection method for Course or Variant matching. Removed previous ability to match course based on Mandatory only.
- FIX: Download duplicate check wasn't working if one download was done conventionally and one via dongle download, IF reserve start or finish punches existed.
- FIX: Download duplicate check wasn't working if one download was done conventionally and one via reading backup memory from an autosend download, IF a SIAC and a beacon start or finish.
- IMPROVEMENT: Recent Laps Scoreboard - used to show any punch at a lap end even if the lap wasn't valid, now only shows valid laps.
- IMPROVEMENT: Downloaded before - Ignore SIAC special punches so one download done with dongle download is treated the same as one done conventionally, when a SIAC test was used.
- IMPROVEMENT: List Entries - swapped Search and Clear buttons so most prominent button is Search.
- IMPROVEMENT: Mass Start Times course name column wider.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event Start Calculator now shows application error (red at the top) if failed - hard to spot in the log and if failed then nothing has saved so the log is misleading.
- IMPROVEMENT: Recent Laps Scoreboard added Class column when applicable to the Course selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Start Times added Class column when applicable.
- FIX: List Entries sort by Category/Age Class was sorting alpha rather than sorting by the order defined as part of the Category Type configuration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Grid drill down buttons changes to style and colours to make them behave more like other buttons.
- FIX: List Entries Clear button didn't clear relay specific search controls (only visible on a relay).
- IMPROVEMENT: Multi-Discipline Score settings warning on remove of a discipline in use.
- IMPROVEMENT: Category Type, Show Questions - when adding typed ad-hoc codes now automatically changes to upper case if the template or user input has indicated all codes should be capitals.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed Local UI options so that all SiTiming installations work the same way.
- IMPROVEMENT: All buttons now Left align - newest Windows standard. Added standard colours to buttons.
- IMPROVEMENT: Card Allocation Multiple Per Specific Competitor now not limited to three SI-Cards in the UI - add button provided.
- FIX: When Max Team Size is zero, i.e. not using Competitors, then don't allow searching in Archive.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Downloads UI in the top section now using standard controls not a custom one for consistency.
- IMPROVEMENT: Scoreboards when changing number of Repeat Columns now doesn't need to destroy and recreate the panel, so size and position is maintained.
- IMPROVEMENT: Export Series CSV now puts Overall result before each event so repeating columns always at the end.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export for Combined Event now puts borders around each Event (in the UI not on HTML pages).
- IMPROVEMENT: Add/Modify Entry and Add/Modify Combined Event Entry now puts borders around each Competitor when Max Team Size > 1.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify Event Eligibility and Custom Fields split apart and the UI improved for both.
- IMPROVEMENT: Score Penalty Editor rows can now be added and removed rather than always having 7.
- IMPROVEMENT: Multi-Discipline Score Settings improved UI.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify Category Type Ad-Hoc Codes are now a carriage return separating not semicolon so can be pasted from Excel like a Fixed Club List.
- FIX: Printing name width - reverted change made in 4278 and amended in 4340 to try and dynamically size Name column based on longest name - was often truncating. New solution to follow at some point.
- FIX: Inter-Club Print and HTML were offering Class Breakdown when it didn't apply (because only one class).
- FIX: Print Results with Activities and including Complex Scoring Columns crashed.
- FIX: SPORTident Center receiver - last sent time changed from UTC to local time.
- IMPROVEMENT: List Entries searching now runs as Background Process (green bar at the top saying "Searching...").
- FIX: Punch Entry Check when SI-Card not found wasn't showing the red text to indicate it hadn't been found.
- FIX: Telemetry Receiver screens weren't saving Service URLs, API Keys etc on a single "Refresh Now" only on "Start Timer".
- FIX: Print Splits showing Start time of day for lapped courses was showing time of day for every lap start.
- FIX: HTML Export Series Results when some but not all Events within Combined Event are in a series was wrongly offering Series Results for every Event.
- FIX: Backup Event within a Series now offers future events as well as past events.
- IMPROVEMENT: Download Details now shows Visited Order (card memory order).
- FIX: Edit Splits fixed a few oddities with Visited Order when inserting credits.
*** Release 4368 (database 262) - 31 Oct 2022 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- FIX: Insert Course Control wasn't correctly disabling validation of things like Stage Names being contiguous until the cascade of control numbers had finished. Since 4159.
- FIX: Commentary crashed when trying to display Start Time column for a course with no start control.
- FIX: Performance problems on Download and Manage Punches when entry had many Non Download Punches.
- IMPROVEMENT: Telemetry Devices - better screen hierachy on Modify existing devices.
- NEW FEATURE: Eider can now export received packets to CSV for analysis.
- FIX: Home screen open didn't focus on first UI control.
- IMPROVEMENT: Home screen improvements.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Start Times now uses standard Course/Class selector so don't see classes if no true classes.
- FIX: Entries search by SI-Card on Combined Event when selecting "Search across all Events?" was returning multiple rows for the same Entry when that entry used the SI-Card on multiple events rather than merging.
- FIX: Download recreate missing RDO and Punch Registration create missing Control Master - both were creating two if open on two instances and both had button clicked. (Was previously fixed in 3981 but change in 4159 made check not work again)
- IMPROVEMENT: Search screens like Entries now allow Enter key as well as Ctrl+F to search. Screens which had ad-hoc Enter key presses converted to Search screens for consistency. Archive search on Add Entry changed to not be a Search any more as this would be confusing - new button added instead. Add Punches by Race Number and Mini-Mass Start Add by Race Number improved to be a Search screen followed by a confirmation button before saving the punch.
- FIX: "Most Recent Laps" -> "Recent Laps" as showing more than one!
- IMPROVEMENT: Recent Laps added various columns so consistent with Pre-Warning, with the addition of the laps columns.
- IMPROVEMENT: Exception Log View when selecting an old log file now defaults the folder to the log folder.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Splits always show times of day for Start and Finish not just when there is more than one precedence.
- IMPROVEMENT: SI-Card Breakdown expanded to show entry and competitor count without SI-Cards. Removed Lost count as lost flag in archive is unmaintained, and confusing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Lost/Broken SI-Cards list removed from Safety Check (print and export CSV) and added to its own new screen under SI-Card Breakdown. Also linked from Validate Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Course Details now shows "Interim Latest" instead of just "Interim" if Latest is possible at that control.
- IMPROVEMENT: All Prints - if header or footer section is bigger than a page then split onto multiple pages - to improve layout on Unitech printers.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify Entry Sequence now stops edit of SI-Card field the same as the Manual Download screens.
- FIX: Membership Numbers when containing alpha characters now CapsLock consistently.
- FIX: Edit Splits - deleting Manual Non-Download Punches didn't work.
- NEW FEATURE: Time based courses with laps can now include Fastest Laps on results formats the same as Lap based courses.
- FIX: Interim Results were being allowed on Free Order controls.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership Check Series now excludes participants on course/classes not involved in the series.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership Check Series and Archive when collecting Gender and Date of Birth information now does an extra search if the membership number is missing or not found - search by Exact Gender Date of Birth Match.
- FIX: Print Results on narrow paper when many competitors in a team with differing bib numbers caused a crash because column was wanted to be wider than the page. Fixed in a generic way to stop any column being wider than a page.
- IMPROVEMENT: Set Logos further changes to improve the UI.
- FIX: British Orienteering Sprint Championships - flagging of n/c for Results but not Rankings for mispunch in qualifying was working correctly logically, but not in a way that was compatible with the UI.
- FIX: Series Score Ratio was attempting divide by zero when best score in a course/class was zero.
- FIX: Printing - Name and Course/Class columns occassionally being truncated fractionally too short.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event Start Calculator can now exclude those that haven't started any previous event in the Combined Event (for Ordered and Chasing starts).
- FIX: Stage course when no Journey Start and Liaison controls before the first stage was changing the first control to be the start rather than control 1.
- IMPROVEMENT: Printout Station reading backup memory, or a backup file, with a mass start time now allows selection of which courses that mass start time can be applied to.
- FIX: Print All Team Sheets Eventa and Teams both showing on Results menu when a Complex Scoring course exists, but not taking into account whether TRS actually applied so produced empty PDFs. Now not showing on menu unless applies.
- IMPROVEMENT: Prizegiving Certainty screen now shows inactive entries in grey.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club results print now drops class columns when on narrow (till-roll) paper.
- FIX: Orienteering Australia now has correct club type settings.
- FIX: Import CSV Entries wasn't importing start times correctly when start time included a date, which was the format that Export CSV Entries used for event duration > 24 hours. Export now also changed to not export the date if all start times are on the first day of the event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Top N results control - make a text box not a spinner so can type any required value, and not be limited which can be useful for filling a scoreboard to ensure it does not scroll.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Entry Check added Registration Notes to the list of fields that can be selected/deselected (was always there before) and coloured as per standard registration notes colouring.
- IMPROVEMENT: Score/Points course with Lazy Team punching now simplified to have a single points field rather than a matrix of number punched. If the latter is required Complex Scoring should now be used.
- NEW FEATURE: Score/Points course simple screen for allocating points for all controls at once.
- IMPROVEMENT: Date and Time fields now show the format helping text after the control not appended to the label.
- NEW FEATURE: Registration Notes and Custom Fields now can also be set as Manual "Adjustments" via all those common screens including CSV import.
- IMPROVEMENT: Download when showing Registration Notes interactively has new option to Mark as Done which removes the note.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration now has option to show Registration Notes interactively with same Mark as Done option.
- NEW FEATURE: HTML results ability to link to a photos website by race number.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Results Load Online now will select the folder automatically for second and subsequent loads of an event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to application startup to be maximised.
- NEW FEATURE: Online Results Maintenance screens - allows a Club/Organisation who is using the Online Results service to manage the folders they have hosted online.
- NEW FEATURE: Online Results index files for Club/Org and Years within are now automatically generated.
- FIX: HTML export to Load Online now doesn't allow index file name to be changed. Therefore Index file name no longer in the stored HTML configuration for an event as with the volatile upload settings.
- NEW FEATURE: Prizegiving Certainty screen - based on Commentary and Interim Controls.
- NEW FEATURE: Series Inter-Club results.
- NEW FEATURE: Series added the ability to bring in multiple course/classes for a given event to a single Series class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Combined Event Results allow override for individual Event titles (set in Results Options).
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Combined Event Results and Print Event Results now allow a %age scale factor to be saved against the event in the database, which is taken as well as the printer scale factor (multiplied).
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML 3.0 Import Entry List - if no punching system specified against an SI-Card then assume it is SPORTident and import the number.
- NEW FEATURE: Series calculator now can use Eligibility to filter results, and if also using a position table the ability to take the position within the selection.
- IMPROVEMENT: Further change to logos to allow different logos to be used on Combined Event functions compared to other Event functions.
- IMPROVEMENT: Complex Scoring made the sense of time bonus vs penalty more accurate in the reporting.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import Manual Adjustments - added ability to read from Excel file as well as CSV.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import Complex Scoring Test Data - reinstated CSV choice and allowed choice of Excel sheet to import.
- FIX: Import Complex Scoring Test Data was showing even if no complex scoring licence.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Results for Complex Scoring Courses now has option to include (relevant) Complex Scoring columns.
- IMPROVEMENT: Various prints now adjust Name column for the length of the longest name.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved logos to Event level from Combined Event so can have different sponsor logos and different Splits QR codes images per Event within a CombinedEvent. Revamp of UI for setting such images.
- FIX: Adding new Course Control with new Control Master code, when code isn't numeric and not a start or finish wasn't showing the first blank row for station information.
- FIX: UK Orienteering colour standards HTML - when calculating Separate Men's and Women's standards (EMOA?) wasn't correctly showing men's standard against only men and women's standard only against women.
- IMPROVEMENT: Complex Scoring Download Monitor now works from SI-Cards Stopped (Returned or Lost/Broken) rather than having a download, so it works with multiple downloads.
- IMPROVEMENT: Complex scoring export CSV added start time (of day) column.
- FIX: Could not modify course if variations.
- FIX: Station Health Check Master and Reset Printout Station were showing an error on setting time.
- NEW FEATURE: Event can now specify Time Offsets for out of sync stations.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Non-Download/Safety Punches - added column for raw punch data so can compare raw to calculated including offset.
- IMPROVEMENT: Download Details - added column for calculated time so can compare raw to calculated including offset.
- NEW FEATURE: Punch Deallocate SI-Cards. Useful for Combined Events with teams to deallocate SI-Cards from those that have dropped out from their team before the start of a given event. Collect the SI-Cards in a pile then deallocate in a batch.
- NEW FEATURE: Course and Class sort order overhaul. The existing lists of automatic orienteering sorts have been maintained as an option, although a few strange ones have been removed. Whether these are used or not all classes and courses can be reordered manually in the UI.
- IMPROVEMENT: British Orienteering Badge calculations finally brought up to 2014 rules! Added ability to override which badge calculation applies for a given class for non-standard class names e.g. British Sprint A finals.
- IMPROVEMENT: British Orienteering Colour Standard calculations also added abiltity to override for non-standard course/class names.
- NEW FEATURE: (Re)Implemented UK Urban League export CSV. Should appear on the menu when UKUL classes are detected e.g. WSV.
- NEW FEATURE: Added UK Orienteering League option for OE Export - British Orienteering Rankings.
*** Release 4243 (database 238) - 17 May 2022 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- IMPROVEMENT: Export IOF XML Results - added an option to export the inferred Gender and Date of Birth from Age Class/Category which was previously removed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Safety Check indicate if an outstanding punch is from a Download - not always obvious if the incorrect RDO control master has been selected for Download.
- IMPROVEMENT: Download SI-Cards (inc Self-Service) - add warning on connect if Registration (REG) control master is selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration with pairs or greater, and allocate SI-Cards to specific competitors - when no competitor specific names or number present then show extra information inc any pre-allocated SI-Card number to help identify which is which.
- FIX: Import AutoDownload Database wasn't brining in downloads correctly for non-solo events.
- FIX: Punch Registration if master station unplugged wasn't reinitialising UI correctly so couldn't reconnect.
- FIX: Scoreboard crashed when a course or class which was selected was deleted in another instance.
- FIX: Export Control Times CSV wasn't working correctly for a single course with one variant.
- FIX: Inter-Club and Series results formats when XML config is invalid were hiding menu items rather than showing and then giving error on open.
- FIX: OE exports other than BO Rankings weren't exporting membership number from the first membership type.
- IMPROVEMENT: Restore Backup now has tick boxes for what is being restored rather than drop down - more obvious what to untick for skeleton restore.
- FIX: Update a couple of XML examples for recent schema updates.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club Export CSV - added new columns at the end for the scoring members.
- FIX: OE style export wasn't filling Course Number correctly since change to stop crashing when having revisited transition controls.
- FIX: HTML Export Combined Event classes selector wasn't being hidden when no true classes exist.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series Membership Check Edit Competitor - show race number if applicable.
- NEW FEATURE: Inter-Club can now add Eligibility as a option a given Inter-Club Class.
- FIX: Time limits without score penalties appearing not to save correctly.
- FIX: Eligibility and some other fields being visible/not visible when should/shouldn't.
- IMPROVEMENT: Install SQL Server screen now warns if SQL Server is already installed.
*** Release 4228 (database 238) - 21 April 2022 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro results menu restructured to put SPORTident Center options on their own menu to reduce confusion.
- IMPROVEMENT: Non-Starters report - added SI-Card number when single card per Competitor. Can help to work out any unidentified SI-Cards in the outstanding e.g. typing mistake.
- FIX: Activity reporting wasn't working for Points based courses.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage Void - allow different word than "Void" to be used e.g. "Optional"
- FIX: Create Card List wasn't disabling Voltage field on connect.
- FIX: Print Club Team List was merging clubs where one name was contained within another e.g. CLOK, LOK.
- FIX: Add/Modify Combined Event Entry wasn't loading Classes/Courses in an efficient way causing some delay.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML results reduced the use of the word "All" so you never see "All - All".
- IMPROVEMENT: Big Commentary revamp, including support for score courses. Integrated Monitor Class into Monitor Control.
- FIX: Combined Event Course vs Classes now consistent with Single Event.
- FIX: Interim results on points courses.
- FIX: Export Processable Results CSV and Export Stage Times CSV were always outputting Class name into CourseClass column even when doing Course results.
- FIX: Download - improve logging to stop high memory usage when many downloads are made.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration new option to blank existing uses of SI-Card.
- NEW FEATURE: Export Processable CSV Results - added the ability to include all splits not just those on the course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration added confirm question to Cancel button.
- IMPROVEMENT: Start Time Allocator - respect entries with blank clubs as not the same club. Treat clubs with the same name but different case as the same club.
- IMPROVEMENT: Start Time Allocator be able to specify minimum separation rules only apply to certain classes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Showed -ve points on splits print against controls as well as +ve.
- NEW FEATURE: Multi-Discipline score courses can now add a time limit and penalty per Discipline.
- IMPROVEMENT: Result production speed when using NonDownload data "Until Download". Requires recalculation of old events.
- FIX: Removed event validation message to do with segments on free order Stages - segments now implied within free order Stages so cannot be set.
- FIX: Combined Event results Total Time column showing when courses were points or laps but the Combined scoring wasn't a simple total of them.
- FIX: IOF XML results export was exporting OverallResult for CombinedEvent when all events were time based (correct) but combined scoring wasn't total time (incorrect).
- FIX: IOF XML v3 Export ResultsList - don't try and fill in Gender/Date of Birth from Age Class information - only fill in if we have correct information.
- IMPROVEMENT: More on HTML Export - picking of default results table to show. Remembering results table showing and detail selectors between refreshes.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML export - improved layout. Added the ability to select a row. Added All Courses option when sensible.
- FIX: Modify Event, SPORTident settings - "Block Punches Before" was incorrectly offering/not offering recalculation.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added note to all screens which only have menu items to indicate to the user only menu items are available.
- IMPROVEMENT: Split both the XML and CSV Import/Export Entries into separate Import and Export screens.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added the Import CSV Entries modes e.g. Add All to Import IOF XML Entries, and the event selection for Combined Event etc.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import Entries CSV now changes the team size on update if different rather than an error.
- IMPROVEMENT: When either Category or Club configuration have been set to Blank not being OK, then add/modify entry will warn if they are blank.
- NEW FEATURE: Addition to Club Type settings to allow a fixed list of clubs to be used, and to specify if a club should be entered or is blank OK. Good for when inter-club results are required and entry on the day is allowed. Removed previous solution which was Club List screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: More consistent use of "Active", the time taken, disq reason or blank on public results. Especially an improvement for events which have interim data but no specific interim results controls - e.g. free order events.
- FIX: Interim results now doesn't offer latest if it doesn't apply to any courses (usually because all interim controls are optional).
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration now also give error if RDO.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration give error if AutoSend and dipped SI-Card when no allocation in progress.
- FIX: Don't set Splits Print show Positions by default for Relays as cannot then turn off and comes up on Validate Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Performance improvement of whether Splits Print options apply when opening download screens, especially in Combined Events.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Event refresh to various punch collection screens.
- FIX: OE style export potentially crashing because was not allowing space for revisited transition controls in exporting splits when score event (for Routegadget so OE format not OEScore). Now allocates number of columns based on maximum number visited.
- FIX: HTML split total times now don't give position after missing a control or other disq reason.
- IMPROVEMENT: Entries CSV import don't import various fields if not applicable to the event: Start Time, Start Time Pref, Envelope Number, Handicap, Country.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improvement to Unique Start Time checking. Now will not validate if start times not being used, even if they are present.
- FIX: Null Club causing Inter-Club results to crash. Also Export IOF XML entries.
- FIX: Splits print by SI-Card not working unless entry already fully downloaded.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed default unit of distance and climb from Event. Only set for orienteering and orienteers will load distances and climb from IOF XML and auto set as km and m as per orienteering standard.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stopped detach of punches from mini-mass start - only delete now allowed. As punches are loaded through the mini-mass start they should remain as part of it.
- IMPROVEMENT: Card re-use now allowed with Sprinter, was a historic condition which shouldn't have applied for many years. Although an unlikely requirement.
- IMPROVEMENT: Manual Download now doen't show Time Taken - this is historic - the screen "up" shows all the result details. Course match and result now only shown on Manual Download (and Unidentified Download Allocation) not on Add/Modify Entry.
- FIX: Manual Download and Unidentified Download Allocation now don't allow a change of SI-Card number.
- FIX: Modify Event - "AutoDownload" Course and Card Archive matching options now moved to Download Options from SPORTident settings as they only apply to downloads.
- IMPROVEMENT: Single Stage and Single Activity results on screen now show all visible custom fields not just the first.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event Start Calculator Config - a few subtle changes to the schema for improved internal processing.
- FIX: Print splits performance increase checking whether to print course name or not.
- FIX: XML Entries import was not including clubs
- IMPROVEMENT: Manage Downloads - changed punch count to be controls only, and added sort by number of control punches (descending).
*** Release 4148 (database 220) - 3 December 2021 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- IMPROVEMENT: Data Collection Downloads screen when checking that RDO control master(s) exist now also checks to see if any are stop controls. This is just a warning, and offer to recreate now fixes whatever is missing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration sort of search results (either by name or if race numbers returns multiple results e.g. multiple competitors, relays) - put any fully allocated to the bottom and then sort by number or name depending on Search Type.
- FIX: Punch Registration, Allocate Hire Cards, Punch Entry Check - if selected to write safety data, then selected a stop control, then change mind and don't write safety data then validation was failing because a stop control selected.
- FIX: Punch Registration by name when using allocate specific competitors, and competitor names was returning competitors who only matched name on the entry/team name.
- FIX: Inter-Club printing team members now reverted to showing scorers in score order, but if not just showing scorers this stays in alphabetic order.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add HH:MM:SS.F time format.
- FIX: Series entry eligibility was using category to generate DOB which doesn't work across changes to category during the series. Now gender DOB must be specified.
- FIX: Series age eligibility now works from first event date not current event date, whether there is any AgeAt config or not.
- FIX: Row labels overflowing if too long when user configurable e.g. replacement name for "Club" or "Category".
- FIX: HTML Results view for Combined Event not showing Category and Handicap/Vet options when initially selecting Combined Event classes or courses.
- FIX: Stop various Inter-Club options being selected if no Club Type.
- FIX: Last Finisher Scoreboards the "Show" field for Club wasn't following the Club Type (since always, not recent Club Type change).
- NEW FEATURE: Club Type - replaced the choice of existing models with a user configurable Club Type. Use of Country codes is now entirely separate. New Club Type gives choice to not add the Club to printed output such as start list and results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Printing name column slightly wider if teams 3+ using Forename/Surname.
- NEW FEATURE: Printing Combined Event Results added ability to print Category result alongside the Category as per Print Event Results. Added ability to print Handicap/Vet position alongside the handicap on both prints.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ability to print Handicap position on the splits print and a certificate.
- FIX: Changed the default category type for Mountain Marathons to be simply Male, Female or Mixed as age only now relevant to handicap.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allow Optional TimeBonus + Optional TimePenalty only on pre-start not post-finish, and also allow Transition to be able to pre-select discipline.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allow Optional TimeBonus + Optional TimePenalty on pre-start and post-finish controls.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Series Search by Name to the Membership Check Series to help with finding series membership numbers for EOD.
- FIX: HTML Results export for series wasn't defaulting to hide membership numbers if the configuration had been saved with no series results then series results were turned on.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved Replication settings to its own screen in Modify Event.
- FIX: "Until Download" was including results based on Lost Card and other "stopped" not solely on Download. Improved label on Modify Event as to what it does.
- FIX: "Until Download" with pairs or larger teams was printing splits etc for each download.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed max custom fields to 12 - will change Processable CSV results columns if custom fields are selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Series Scores - made work on narrow paper by dropping events columns.
- FIX: Improvement to timing of Questions vs information Messages - in particular on Save when in Add/Modify Control in Published Code field.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added what Category would be to Search Archive by Name results from within Add or Modify Entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: In both places where option to not delete RDO control masters is offered - expand to also not delete Clear and Check control masters.
- NEW FEATURE: Membership Check Series - check the membership numbers used in the series tally with other events in the series rather than using a temporary archive file.
- IMPROVEMENT: BMBO stopped importing club into Archive as not a maintained field in the BMBO membership system.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series results - if previous round(s) need a recalc then present as a configuration error to stop series results production.
- FIX: Variations - if you delete variation named "1" then try and add another variation it was failing.
- IMPROVEMENT: A collection of improvements to do with removing unused Control Masters. Offer to remove them on delete of control, variation and course. New Action to delete all unused from Control Master List.
- FIX: Export Entries CSV crashed if existing file was open (or any other I/O error).
- FIX: Add Event or Combined Event wasn't highlighting in the events list.
- IMPROVEMENT: Merged the two Classes views - by Course and for the whole Event, to show all features in both. Added "Entries with punch data" count.
- FIX: Punching window fields in Event and Control Master now correctly take Time Format of Event.
- FIX: Point based (score) course with teams and lazy punching was working on number of competitors not (potential) number of SI-Cards.
- FIX: Safety check sorting by Race Number now prioritises Competitor Bib number if set and SI-Card allocation is specific to Competitor.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage based courses UI now allows a punch time window and "Use Last Punch" to be set across all stage starts if a linear course.
- NEW FEATURE: Punch Registration, Allocate Hire Cards and Punch Entry Check now have ability to check the SI-Cards punched are clear.
- FIX: Change HTML total splits and scoreboard control position to be based on Elapsed - Excluded not the full result at that point - i.e. exclude bonus and penalties.
- FIX: Event scoreboard - don't show option to Include Control if no simple linear course included as will not do anything. Also removed Time of Day option.
- FIX: Renamed ITRA -> UTMB.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration - lifted restriction on solos only for the option of replacing SI-Cards and the option of whether future Event card allocation stops the allocation to the current Event. Still both restricted to one card per competitor.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Registration changed to make swap the order of search vs. punch to be the same as Allocate Hire Cards. Punches made before any search are now ignored, so now impossible to be out of step.
- NEW FEATURE: Punch Registration option to allocate all the cards at once. For example if every competitor is to have two cards then you can now choose to search for them once and then punch twice.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allocate Hire Cards improved in a similar way so if a competitor is having two cards then rather than the name be listed twice in a row it will now be listed once and two punches required.
- IMPROVEMENT: When Add Event you can now choose to create the Control Master required for Punch Registration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage based course view now shows if a stage is void after the stage name.
- FIX: Stage based course modify wasn't allowing removal of a stage from an existing course, except the last stage.
- NEW FEATURE: Inter-Club new method for Draw Resolution to compare the positions of the non-scorers (for Orienteering Home Internationals). Draw resolution attribute changed for ALL Inter-Club config.
- NEW FEATURE: Inter-Club ScorePerPosition - new optional attribute to deal with which points to allocate if results are tied within the class (Highest/Average/Lowest).
- FIX: Allocate hire cards wasn't allowing to connect to serial port.
- FIX: Header row on Import Relay Teams list example still saying "MultiStage".
*** Release 4085 (database 216) - 23 August 2021 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- IMPROVEMENT: EWS Qualifier/Continental format export - added EMail address from custom field when set.
- FIX: Stage based course - gives warning when cumulative cannot be switched off because of other uses rather than just ignoring the change.
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML Relay gaffle allocations are now imported in a separate screen rather than directly through the Course Data import. Purple pen gaffle assignments now import correctly by selecting on screen which Relay class to assign to.
- FIX: Punch registration wasn't saving safety punches for any card with an existing allocation.
- FIX: Punch registration, entry check etc showing "Registration NNN control master" label in strange place once created if align buttons left.
- FIX: HTML Stage based course + Interim Latest + External with AutoRefresh wasn't showing all stages to begin with therefore not being filled on autorefresh.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-club validate categories specified in the config are valid on the event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-club "ScorePerPosition" used for Compass Sport Cup etc can now choose not to score non-counters for Home Internationals and JIRC. Altered configuration required for all ScorePerPosition use - examples updated.
- FIX: Warning added for setting mass start time on start control when start time precedence does not include Mass.
- FIX: Archive searches by name when only family or given name entered was including a leading space.
- FIX: Relay scoreboard crashing when trying to select Interim controls if a relay class with no teams exists.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Relay Results on narrow paper drops the Laps columns.
- NEW FEATURE: Name style "Forename Surname And Competitor Names" - this keeps the standard Forename/Surname model including combined pairs names but allows each Competitor to be assigned a name for Competitor specific functions like allocting specific SI-Cards.
- FIX: Enduro Result Loader JSON wasn't locking all the controls when the timer was running.
- IMPROVEMENT: Category Results - improved ordering and labelling of Open and Age+ categories.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club print team members - new option in the config whether to print whole team or just scorers.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club print now includes all team members in name order rather than scorers only by result order.
- IMPROVEMENT: Export punch data - added export on a timer and the ability to upload to a URL instead of a local file.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added sector times to EWS Spreadsheet and EnduroResult JSON.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Last Finisher AutoSend/SRR and Radio versions of the EnduroResult JSON Loader.
- NEW FEATURE: Inter-Club ability to base a class result on a stage time. Added such Inter-Club results to EnduroResult JSON.
- FIX: Inter-Club scoreboard showing Course/Class Name not Inter-Club class name.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club if always one scorer required from every class then don't show number of scorers per class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print outstanding/lost cards only add notes column if there are any.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print outstanding and non-starters - don't show course if only one. Also added narrow print versions.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage based courses - improved the use of ControlType and validation of mid-stage controls.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage based courses - mid stage controls now validated for order, no need to be Segment.
- FIX: Linear Stage based courses now don't disqualify for missing controls in voided stages.
- NEW FEATURE: Added category model for Relay Teams.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show all visible custom fields in on screen Event and Combined Event results.
- FIX: Searching archive from add/modify entry was wiping name if no results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improvement in all SPORTident reading, especially slaved stations.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added all category results positions to splits print when selected, not just the "strict" one.
*** Release 4062 (database 212) - 15 July 2021 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
Unfortunately, release 4049 contained an error to do with converting existing events. Results which previously had been non-finishers (disqualified in some way) were no longer showing as such. As part of the database structure update all existing events should have been flagged as needing recalculation, but this wasn’t done. This new release does this, but the downside is that any event that has been added or recalculated in the meantime will be flagged for recalculation even though it doesn’t need it. We unfortunately don’t have any clever way of distinguishing events that do and don’t need it. If you access any event in your database(s) it will immediately tell you that it needs a recalculation. Alternatively, you can recalculate the entire database in one go by selecting the “Action” from the top of the Event List screen, but this may take a long time depending on how many events you have. If you have an ongoing series you will need to recalculate all the events in the series for it to work correctly. We hope you accept our apologies for this error.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML upload with FTP added Passive mode option.
- FIX: Force recalc of old events. Disq results were no longer showing as such.
- FIX: HTML Results UI crashing when trying to turn on Auto Refresh inside a CombinedEvent with more than 2 events within it.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added options for sort on SI-Card Archive search.
- FIX: Multi-run conversion patch 202 was failing if multi-run was setup incorrectly with linear stage start control(s).
*** Release 4049 (database 211) - 7 July 2021 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
This is a major release with a large number of database patches
The release introduces the concept of Stage based courses (mainly for MTB Enduro and Downhill races). Multi-Run courses are automatically converted to Stage based courses when you view an existing event. Events that previously used Sub-Stage reporting should now use Stage based courses.
Having one method to define stage based courses will make the setup easier and remove the confusion about when you need to flag legs as excluded or not and where the stage name is added.
Sub-Stage Reporting has been renamed Activity Reporting and should continue to be used for Adventrue Races and for results such as King/Queen of the Mountains.
To avoid confusion with the word Stage we have renamed Multi-Stage Events to Combined Events with a Combined Event being made up of a number of Events rather than Stages.
The User Guide Help has had a major update to reflect the changes and is a very comprehensive document. It also has multiple examples for setting up courses for MTB Enduro stage based events.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event Processable CSV Export - added usual selections e.g. category, eligibility etc.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stopped adding notes to punches such as "Punch Registration assigned" and "Mini-Mass Start" - these are not really needed as it should be clear at the event by control master what the punch is. Punch notes are now solely user entered for safety purposes.
- FIX: Disabled delete button when looking at deleted or unsaved safety/non-download punch.
- IMPROVEMENT: Lost/Broken card process now also shows and allows edit of the entry safety comment. Entry safety comment is added to the Lost/Broken card section of the outstanding print.
- FIX: Activity results failing if any manually disq entries.
- FIX: Various problems with Process Printout Station Backup and some related processes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Event second title(s) now apply to HTML Export as well as prints.
- FIX: HTML export auto refresh interval moved to second row to make label even clearer.
- FIX: HTML export - added label to indicate units for auto refresh period.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved reporting and checking of XML configuration errors for both Series Results and Inter-Club Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added a few new checks to Validate Event, and added a label to suggest what Validate Event does for the uninitiated.
- FIX: Detection of the SIAC repeated punch pattern indicating SIAC low battery when in mixed punching was being reported for non-SIACS if such a card was punched repeatedly on purpose.
- NEW FEATURE: Added master version of Station Health Check to allow BS11 to be time sync etc.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved some of the Safety Check functions: Show only RDO punch for outstanding/unidentified downloads, and delete/restore does the whole download. Stopped delete via Safety Check of any identified punches. Improved UI refresh of the Details screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show outstanding count on the Event home view.
- FIX: When button text overflows trim to fit and add ellipsis - in particular long database names were showing blank at the top of the navigation panel.
- FIX: Activity scoreboard when Activities vary cross course in a certain pattern wasn't showing later columns.
- FIX: EWS Qualifier/Continental export now needs Male/Female not M/F.
- IMPROVEMENT: After HTMLExport make sure scrolled to the log window not to the top.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added some more emboldened titles to HTML Export to show the differences between the file destination settings and results configuration settings for the files created.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export added extra control over Category, Handicap and Eligbility results so that they can be included or not for classes and/or courses.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added options to HTML Export for lapped based courses for the fastest laps and the lap times CSV (were previously always included).
- IMPROVEMENT: Create Card List now gives more control over voltage and battery age.
- FIX: Printing blank lines in a wrapped piece of text e.g. Splits Advertising.
- NEW FEATURE: Automated download of SI-Card Archive of orienteers from SPORTident UK master archive.
- NEW FEATURE: Added the ability to read Mini Mass Start punches from a master station.
- FIX: Credit All on Manual Download screen was working, but splits print and download view carried on showing mispunch.
- FIX: Yet another attempt to cover all angles on Time fields in Excel imports.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration creating new Registration Control Master now deals better with having two screens open.
- FIX: Last Finisher Scoreboard (non Autosend/SRR) wasn't picking up last finisher correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Event HTML Export - emboldened titles for Combined and each Event within to break up the page visually.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML External Links revamp. Links for items like WinSplits, Routegadget etc are now done inside the HTML Export view with on screen controls rather than XML. External links which are set in the Online Settings view within Modify Event now solely relate to links which relate to the Skin CSS - for customising the HTML output.
- FIX: Stopped number of laps required being used on result calculation if a time based course with laps is changed to a laps based course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added new print image Logo for use on bottom of splits prints to go alongside advertising field - designed to allow QR codes to be added for results links.
- IMPROVEMENT: Splits print better use of space in the footer section allowing for different paper widths.
- NEW FEATURE: Added stage sector time reporting to HTML and splits print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed single stage reporting to always be the Best time if Multi-Run. This improves cross-course reporting if different courses are differing numbers of repeats.
- NEW FEATURE: Added the ability to manually disqualify an individual run on a stage.
- NEW FEATURE: Added the ability to block all punches before a given time to allow beacons to be setup while practice is taking place.
- IMPROVEMENT: Restructured the way Control Master is referred to when add/modify Course Control so it is clearer which fields relate to the master.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed Add Punches by Race Number to have a control master selector rather than taking mode/code.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration - make what Create control master button does clearer.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added block on the same control master being added to the same free order section more than once.
- IMPROVEMENT: New certificate layout based on millimetres. Old style will carry on working but cannot be edited without conversion. A few other small additions to schema.
- FIX: Fixed lock being left on image files after loading as certificate background or logo.
- IMPROVEMENT: UI changes to certificate setting under Modify Event. Improved example file. Improved test print.
- FIX: Show station information in Read Punches (Slave).
- FIX: Corrected some time values in Processable CSV export which were not following the subsecond resolution.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved the reporting of Total Time Penalty and Bonus throughout. HTML points adjust reporting changed back to being just adjust rather than bonus/penalty.
- IMPROVEMENT: Certificate printing can now print current position. Background image now always prints (was PDF only).
- NEW FEATURE: Added certificate printing batch view.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved reporting on skipped ErrA punches on reading backup memory of BS7/8.
- FIX: Print result don't include Class if doing class print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed Inter-Club config to use the more generic "Category" instead of "AgeClass" - old config will continue to work but will fail validation.
- FIX: Inter-club PositionWithinSelection change to be specifically position within selected categories so participants in correct categories but within non-counting clubs still take up a position.
- FIX: HTML made all control descriptions be the short version if set when in HTML tables.
- FIX: HTML auto-refresh when showing Last Seen.
- NEW FEATURE: Change of terminology - Combined Event, Event, Activity.
- NEW FEATURE: Stage based courses including Stage penalties.
- FIX: HTML auto-refresh for lapped based events wasn't growing number of lap columns - now shows specified number of blank laps at the start.
- FIX: Free order courses with no linear start or finish e.g. Multi-Run when participant punched nothing wasn't correctly showing disq reason.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro Result Loader changed to always send on Start or Write Now. Saves Service URL and Token back to the Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Only print Sub-stage or Multi-Run times on results if not narrow paper. Therefore remove Sub-stage selector from Print Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station health check now has option for Battery Date. Also now reports voltage consistently to 2d.p.
- IMPROVEMENT: Installer now put the desktop icon on the common desktop so it is there for all users.
- FIX: Problem exporting Laps CSV when non-lapped courses exist.
- FIX: Non competitive event - disallow use of Last Finisher Scoreboards because they always show a leaderboard top N.
- FIX: Non competitive event - lap export was crashing trying to show position.
- FIX: Import from V2 database not working.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added creator and createTime to IOF 3.0 exports.
- IMPROVEMENT: Export IOF XML v3.0 results added ControlCard element.
- IMPROVEMENT: More automated SQL Server installer.
- FIX: Dongle download didn't clear any half downloaded SIACs from the screen when closed.
- FIX: HTML export adding the not started message to a page which only contained links.
- FIX: Never reassign manual non-download punches.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed Add Safety Punch from Safety Check Outstanding - manual Safety punches should be added via an entry.
- FIX: When card reuse not allowed stopped Add Entry and possibly other screens adding new entries with cards that had already been used.
*** Release 3904 (database 139) - 9 December 2020 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- FIX: Increase max number of relay laps to 12 and added validation to stop a relay class being created with greater than allowed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed firmware selector from Create Card List - not really needed any more as 3.x SIACs should now be all out of circulation and are rejected as "Fail" battery anyway.
- FIX: Course variation report not showing correctly if only one course/class. Print variation report changed sort by selector to match by picking first option by default.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stored further properties of SIAC on download and calculate battery level Good, Medium, Poor or Fail.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch Entry Check, Punch Registration now can store RDO punches with SIAC battery info. Also options to write safety data or not, and to turn on SIAC.
- IMPROVEMENT: Manage Downloads and Punches can filter for SIAC battery level and copy card numbers to clipboard.
- IMPROVEMENT: Self-service download splits print improved to similar layout to new Training Set Download.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed initial home screen on first install to offer both add database connection or use training set download.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added download logging for backup purposes especially for BSM8.
- NEW FEATURE: Training set download/splits print screen added.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added legend on HTML when nothing selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added a couple of extra exit codes to SQL server install, and redesigned messages for fails to always show exit code even for known codes.
- FIX: HTML Export Inter-Club when Multiple teams per club allowed - be able to distinguish between 1st team, 2nd team etc within the club on team breakdown.
- FIX: Category results Open Plus Strict was not adding open results when nobody was in the open category.
- FIX: Unidentified manual downloads with no punches causing View Outstanding Participants to crash.
- IMPROVEMENT: Exclude courses from Interim - Latest when they don't have any (mandatory) interim controls.
- FIX: Si Center download - treat control code zero as unspecified.
- FIX: Block to prevent delete of download which would result in multiple active entries for the same SI-Card wasn't working.
- FIX: Delete All SiData was leaving some entries in an uncalculated state.
- NEW FEATURE: Most recent download scoreboard. Also has option for admin use for monitoring self service download.
- IMPROVEMENT: Self service download changed a couple of messages for screen fit and better instruction to participant.
- FIX: When calculating NotDownloadedCount for team take in to account Competitors who should have an SI-Card Assigned but haven't.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to the way eligibility results are offered in HTML.
- FIX: Incorrect results serialisation error message if an entry has downloads but no download punches e.g. all deleted.
- NEW FEATURE: Added multi-run best and total (when appropriate) to print stage results.
- FIX: If multistage reduced to single stage and HTML config set for that stage to not export then couldn't select anything.
- FIX: Substage resolve draws wasn't picking up correct set of stages when doing cumulative.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allocate Hire Cards - removed print at the end of the process to ensure consistency with flagging hire cards in the archive.
- IMPROVEMENT: Remove SQL Server service pack checking - we don't check Windows or .NET patch level so consistent, also latest SQL Servers only have CU not SP. Version still reported.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved Provisional Results note on HTML view and also added it to Enduro Result Loader and all Print Results views.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved some of the rules to do with Per Team SI-Card allocation. Lazy Punching now always advised. If having downloads then any number of downloads will cause a result to be formed, but still need all cards to be stopped to count as finisher.
- FIX: Print gaffle report crashing on open view.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to help so that clicking on user guide from within view help takes you to the first reference in the user guide for that view.
*** Release 3813 (database 132) - 29 July 2020 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed Help button to be a pull down menu of View Help and User Guide.
- IMPROVEMENT: Removed ability to use old "X" codes for BMBO categories now, except converting old events.
- NEW FEATURE: Import Entries directly from SiEntries.
- IMPROVEMENT: Renamed BOF to British Orienteering and Australia to Orienteering Australia.
- NEW FEATURE: Added SPORTident Printer Windows driver installer.
- IMPROVEMENT: Splits Advertising field moved to Download Options screen, and also to Add Single-Stage Event, and Add Stage.
- NEW FEATURE: For new orienteering events a new option has been added to automatically create a safety control for SIACs to punch after the finish.
- NEW FEATURE: When restoring you can now select to restore a folder full of backup files.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined backup file locally with load backup online, so all local backup options e.g. timer, series etc are now available to load online.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series results consistency improvements: N/C (for series) trumps all, not treated as attended and don't complain for missing membership number. Series manual bonus always counts as attended even if not actually attended e.g. organiser bonus. Attended events always show as score zero rather than blank even if DNF.
- FIX: Card dump prints now fit single line per punch on Epson till roll if no descriptions and raw times not got MS clipped.
- NEW FEATURE: Self-Service download screen. Has configurable font size and if unidentified entry prints (if splits printing selected) a card dump with a suitable message on.
- IMPROVEMENT: Manage downloads and punches Search and Delete All buttons swapped over and legend added to Delete All to indicate only deleting those shown on the search.
- FIX: When number of downloads is one and there is one download but it is marked deleted then the ability to add a manual download was incorrectly not enabled.
- IMPROVEMENT: XML edit fields with a Schema file now offer to write the schema somewhere rather than save to temp then launch.
- IMPROVEMENT: Manage Punches - time based sort now also sorts by raw punch date/day of week/time when otherwise equal to help show the order of pre-event punches which resolve to zero time.
- FIX: Display club in Search Archive by Name grid
- IMPROVEMENT: Hire card interactive prompt and report to registration messages on download now show full screen in large writing. These were popup messages until recently but new style message not in your face enough!
- FIX: Download manual with a new entry created by Card Archive Match wasn't showing course match percentage or offering Credit All (if applicable to the event).
- FIX: Revert to electronic removes manual downloads as well as manual punches.
- IMPROVEMENT: Licence expired now stops opening of Telemetry Device reading screens same as connected SPORTident devices, rather than on start of collector.
- IMPROVEMENT: Relay Team Set-up Export moved to Import/Export Entries
- IMPROVEMENT: Print certificate by race number moved to Data Collection >> Management to be alongside the equivalent splits print one.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print splits and certificate by number now have message timeout so new customers don't see previous customer's messages.
- IMPROVEMENT: Reading of download master/print station memory or backup file now doesn't prompt for download mode until "Save and Process Downloads"
- IMPROVEMENT: Searching archive on add/modify entry both single and multi-stage improved. Name searches now shows results view which can allow part name searches.
- IMPROVEMENT: ROC implemented getpunches_v4 and SI RAW over TCP.
- IMPROVEMENT: Revision of on screen titles for event, licensee etc including Colours/Status for version, database and licence. Automatically don't show SQL Server legends if that is the only DB choice.
- NEW FEATURE: Integrated help and user guide(s). Moved all samples linked in the help in to "Actions".
- FIX: Crashing on finish of Import Competitor List.
- FIX: Restore problem with SiCards collection calculating results incorrectly when N to punch.
- IMPROVEMENT: Not allow any fields to be changed on Add/Modify MultiStage Entry for stages which have result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Big revamp to HTML output.
- IMPROVEMENT: View Start Times screen moved down a level below Start Times to be consistent.
- FIX: Fix titles on Add/Modify Course Control for score points on lazy punching when min team size > 1.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add New (2019) UK Orienteering Compass Sport Cup/Trophy classes to course/class sorter
- IMPROVEMENT: Revised SQL Server install information and advice, including linking to latest versions of 2012 and 2014.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change when participants first appear in the results for a mass or allocated start if there is a pre-start punch in the course.
- FIX: Stop results crashing when having an optional control with a time limit.
- NEW FEATURE: Show .NET version on Local PC Settings view.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved the way the two different sorts of safety note work with each other (note on entry, note on outstanding punch).
- FIX: Better solution for time fields on Excel imports.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved print scale in to printer selection panel (for Windows/PDF prints) so it gets remembered with the printer.
- FIX: Split print footer now works on 58mm paper in Windows print jobs (was missing right hand col)
- FIX: Printing of certain time formats getting cropped at scales other than 100%.
- FIX: When a team has at least one SI-Card outstanding but not all then all were incorrectly shown as outstanding on Safety Check.
- FIX: Series age eligibility was incorrectly picking up the age category at the most recent event rather than the event the age was being checked for. Most series the age category doesn't change throughout so not normally a problem!
- IMPROVEMENT: Merged Create Card List and Create Card List (SIAC) in to a single version which always processes a SIAC for voltage etc but can also process conventional cards.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved SPORTident Utilities outside of Database selection so can be used without a database setup (except Card List which needs a licensed Club/Organisation). Also integrated Printout Station Backup Reader in to here.
- IMPROVEMENT: More consistent reporting of SIAC voltage and battery info across Card List, Punch Registration, Allocate Hire Cards, Punch Entry Check and Download. Added new description and improved colour coding for voltage level.
- IMPROVEMENT: Create Card List (SIAC) now has more options for choice of voltage.
*** Release 3675 (database 130) - 8 January 2020 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- FIX: Reference from Download to Entry not being saved on AutoDownload creation of entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF 3.0 Course import make PurplePen score controls free order
*** Release 3672 (database 130) - 12 December 2019 ***
This version will not work on Windows XP.
- FIX: Edit splits problem insert below.
- FIX: Min lap time suffering time zone problems (lost old event settings, only introduced in October).
- FIX: Include unidentfied downloads in Safety Check - not necessarily safe if downloaded.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability for leg times to be based on from/to more than one published code e.g. Start/Rejoin and Lap End to interim control.
- FIX: Added missing parameter for ROC receiver.
- FIX: Series scoring can be done as a ratio of times or laps as well as points.
- FIX: Series scoring - include results with missing membership number in calculations for best, average, etc and when positions are reallocated for eligibility.
- FIX: Adjust download times didn't recalc properly.
- FIX: Changed order on Station Health check so Clear Backup is done before get/set time in an attempt to make it more reliable.
- FIX: HTML export picks up change of provisional flag etc on each write.
- FIX: Changed default URL for SPORTident Center.
- NEW FEATURE: Added new screen to be able to edit all Manual Adjustments for an entry in a single go.
- FIX: Combine Lap result (e.g. Multistage laps) sort order not highest first.
- FIX: Crashing when sorting entries by Club/Team when one or more Club/Team null.
- FIX: Sort entries by club/team when relay sorts entries by relay club not individual entry club.
- FIX: Crashing when Punch Registration - Read SI-Card Number Only.
- FIX: Search for Relay entries - only show number of teams as per maximum to display.
- FIX: Null time credits on lap course with time limit causing crash.
- NEW FEATURE: Change to .NET 4.5.2
- FIX: Crash after event recalc when workflow showing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Multistage recalc results Action and check for result serialisation errors.
- IMPROVEMENT: Raft of performance improvements. NB requires ALL old events to be recalculated.
- IMPROVEMENT: If result serialisation error on entering event view, offer recalc not just error.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined the two Multiple Download choices (Clear vs Not Clear) in to one option.
- FIX: After full recalc of punch times (e.g. change in event date or duration) all non-download punches allocation to competitor checked if card reuse allowed.
*** Release 3635 - 15 October 2019 ***
- FIX: Don't show splits print position for Category within Class if entry has no category.
- FIX: Turn SIAC off on download was getting reset to the default for the selected Control Master after return from Manual download screen.
- FIX: When trying to get category position on splits print/view entry when category is null.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series CSV fill in Category column title when no categories to help Excel.
- NEW FEATURE: Series calculator can now simply sum best N points based results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Showed number of competitors on Validate Event if different to number of entries.
- FIX: Modify Card Archive Membership number length 10 not 15.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added max number to display to both Most Recent Laps and Pre-Warning Scoreboard.
- IMPROVEMENT: Some Sprinter Monitor UI improvements seleting Control Master.
- IMPROVEMENT: Sprinter Monitor and Beacon MMS Montior moved to Data Collection, Collect Punches.
- FIX: Sprinter changes after download weren't issuing recalc if only using Download data.
- NEW FEATURE: Added min lap time setting to any laps section to allow for mid-lap controls which are all optional.
- FIX: Lap time wasn't getting reset to zero when an invalid lap was completed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved "Don't include first lap when showing fastest laps?" to Lap Section Settings so all lap settings together (setting lost for old events).
- FIX: Reset master station to direct when close port.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added warning in punch registration to try and detect mini-reader being reset to zero e.g. if laptop hibernated.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import Entries CSV can now be direct from .xslx file.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership check changed Errors and Warnings to list of symptoms which are individually selectable.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Pre-Warning Scoreboard for participants to see when their prior lap team mate is nearly due.
- NEW FEATURE: Separated all scoreboards under Results in to their own menu.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added more event validation - check handicap entries exist when handicap type set, check points based course has at least one optional control.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined "Finalise" and "Provisional Results" on HTML to be the same thing - now set on Modify Event, Results Options.
- FIX: Import entries CSV with blank course/class didn't remove class reference.
- FIX: Better error checking for number of places required in finals for sprint finals start calculator.
- FIX: Series results topN.
- FIX: HTML Export didn't retrieve Back to Index URL when showing saved configuration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Fastest Laps converted to standard results print routines.
- IMPROVEMENT: Implemented TopN and option of printing competitor names to Print selection view by integrating with standard results print views.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed all print results and the view fastest laps screens to use the standard topN control.
- FIX: Various scoreboard columns with repeating pairs of result and position - when only displaying position the title is supposed to change to the name of the result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Inter-Club results amalgamated in to the standard format for layout if going to multiple rows. Includes splitting class details in to separate columns for score and number of scorers on print, but also HTML and scoreboard.
- FIX: Printing Inter-Club result clips class columns when time based result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Inter-Club HTML export now gives tick box options for Team and Class breakdown as per the print.
- FIX: Manual value import for numeric or time fields treat zero same as blank.
- IMPROVEMENT: Manual value import now processes all manual value columns once per team rather than treat each column as a separate import - less reporting but more speed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interclub results formats shown "Time" instead of "Score" for the team result when appropriate.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interclub config validated on start of result calculation for nicer error message. Also validated on Validate Event.
- FIX: Series Gender/Age elgibility now can use a calculated Gender/Age from a catgory for Entry level eligibility (but not at Competitor level - this has to be specified Gender/DOB).
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed exit question to be only on click of Exit button to stop accidental close, but not stop purposeful close via Alt+F4 etc.
- FIX: Safety Check sort by Race Number when actually Bib Numbers are used and displayed.
- FIX: Don't refresh course/class lists on change of "Validated?" when looking at Interim Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: Upgrades to Punch Entry Check - control of number of seconds to display for and which fields to display. Added options of Membership numbers, start time. Added "Advertising" text to display. Added choice of master station mode Clear, Check or just RDO. If RDO and SIAC then also display battery voltage etc.
- FIX: Punch Registration don't offer choice of Control Master for download when Read SI-Cards is selected - it isn't actually used so shouldn't be offered.
- FIX: Inter-Club now ignores n/c from the scoring.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change of config for Inter-Club when course result is totalled to allow any course to be totalled not just time or points. Will require config changes for any totalled score course (e.g. Laurie Bradley) or any totalled time course (e.g. most Fell races).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to override the minimum number of scorers needed in Inter-Club config.
- FIX: Prompt to recalc when changing only time format for Single Stage event was missing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Class width on print entries, start list and results now is a bit more dynamic.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added class name to registration list print when applicable.
- FIX: Restore of lap section settings.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML export using Result Loader - if fails to get folder list from Admin then offer retry button.
*** Release 3576 - 15 July 2019 ***
- FIX: HTML Results Saved Configuration not displaying Split Times setting correctly
- FIX: Beacon MMS when control is linear and no punch exists.
- IMPROVEMENT: Various screens moved to new UI style inc Modify Event and Licensing views.
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML export on a timer now available. Also UI updated on Import and Export to new style messages, background process etc.
- FIX: Multistage Scoreboard crashed on open if Class Groups present.
- IMPROVEMENT: Gender and/or DOB shown on Punch Reg screen if present to further help competitor verification.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station summary now excludes RDO and any control master which has no electronic mode/code.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added extra text to an Active result in View Entry to explain result is if stopped now.
- FIX: When modifying a relay team either from entries or relay registration then allow card reuse within a team once as long as prior uses have returned.
- FIX: Wrap next stage start time on splits print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add to MMS by Race Number improved UI for adding lots of numbers quickly.
- NEW FEATURE: Added specific EWS membership type and ability to export in EWS Qualifier/Continental format.
- FIX: Problem accessing StoredResult when lap based course but an entry has no Class assigned - failed retrieving fastest lap settings.
- FIX: Series calculator for UseMultiStageResult - broken when changing to look for courses as well as classes.
- NEW FEATURE: Last Finisher Scoreboard AutoSend/SRR/Radio version which pre-caches results for extra speed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved layout and common structure to Print Entries and Print Start List.
- FIX: BMBO category type causing div/0 when adding entry by searching archive and nothing found.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station health check changed some terminology to make clearer
- FIX: Series scores now treat membership numbers as equal insensitive of case and trailing spaces.
- IMPROVEMENT: Split Modify Event in to separate screens. Add Event now gives no option to review template settings before initial save. Added "Minimum" template to replace the option of not picking a template.
- FIX: Some BMBO template issues.
- IMPROVEMENT: Don't show ellipsis on scoreboards when column doesn't fit, just cut off word.
- IMPROVEMENT: When user has deleted last RDO (despite warnings) and tries to go to download screen then offer to recreate rather than just say how to do so. Reduce Courses/Classes not set-up to a warning but now allow download - SiTiming does permit result data to exist but no course/class assigned so it is logical you could want to download all the SI-Cards and add the courses later.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added even larger red warnings to Punch Registration when out of sync.
- FIX: Stop old course checking config e.g. number of laps required hanging around if result method changed.
- FIX: IOF XML 3.0 export when club is null.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for printing to new SPORTident Red serial printer.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print Multi-Stage Results - Don't offer the option to include stage positions for N/C events
- IMPROVEMENT: Series exports all made the same with log window, background process etc.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series AgeAt to match category type.
- FIX: Error reporting for solos in series.
- IMPROVEMENT: Revamped Manual adjustments to make more generic and able to be extended.
- NEW FEATURE: Added series score manual bonus/penalty.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stage Scoreboard now shows manual time adjustments with correct titles and allows the field to always be picked (but defaults to not being picked).
- NEW FEATURE: Series club results (CSV only currently).
- IMPROVEMENT: Ability to vary series number of events to count by class.
- FIX: Split Club and Country fields in Series CSV Export (breaks column order!).
- FIX: Multistage results didn't obey Non-competitive event flag.
- FIX: Interim Latest position sorting when null credit at last location.
- FIX: Export series archive now exports M/F instead of Male/Female which is what the import expects.
- NEW FEATURE: Added reading of clear count with SIAC battery details to trap clear count corruption which can indicate some sort of failure.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed ETA to not display once finished reached (actually it is whatever the last control that ETA can be calculated for is).
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to save HTML configuration for an event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro result loader improved performance and doesn't resend file when no result changes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro results loader and EWS Format spreadsheet now ask which membership type to use.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved clear SIGSM backup screen to SPORTident Utilities
- IMPROVEMENT: Some changes to improve multirun journey times, especially for allowing those who don't punch start and/or finish.
*** Release 3475 - 28 March 2019 ***
- NEW FEATURE: Version upgrade screen for version checks and downloading user guide. Replaces question on open to download new user guide, this is just changed to a suggestion to see the new screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added splits print options check on Classes and Category in to Validate Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print certificate on download moved to splits print option so it can be turned on/off on download screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Set Certificate Image moved to Modify Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Category Results related splits print options to Category Type screen (single stage only). Allowed setting of Category Results splits print options at Modify Event regardless of Category Results being set (similar to Class based options).
- FIX: Print results layout on splits print paper not correctly allocating new lines beyond 2.
- FIX: Right justification of print results having strange effects on narrow paper e.g. till roll.
- FIX: Class Groups causing Print Results screen to crash on opening.
- FIX: Enduro Result Loader only returning last course selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change Enduro Result Loader to export Class overall time not Course (once could be null while the other is non-null if doing Interim Latest results).
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro result loader implemented updated schema, added interim results and course selectors. Also a few fixes for misunderstanding of original schema.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print results now has consistent time bonus/penalties column per course selected across classes/categories etc.
- FIX: Ability to turn off Race Numbers.
- NEW FEATURE: Beacon Mini mass starts.
- FIX: Validation on Course Control number not actually stopping save.
- FIX: Scoreboard number of panels gets confused on re-open if closed with > 1 panel showing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changes to scoreboards to make it more obvious how it works including help update. Also automatically restart panels after manual data refresh.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print results now right justifies by expanding the name field and any field below if nearly filling the page width.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight recently copied events as well as restored/added/imported from v2.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved HTML export screen open speed for single or two stage events.
- FIX: Veteran handicap results HTML showing Handicap type name rather than correct label when doing One main page with linking pages.
- NEW FEATURE: Laps based courses can now be used in a series.
- IMPROVEMENT: Verify Gender and/or DOB for found membership numbers in membership check.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed a Time based course with lap section to not be defined as Simple Linear for alternative reporting inc HTML splits.
- NEW FEATURE: HTML Lap Times for Laps based courses.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added exit question to stop SiTiming being closed by accident.
- FIX: Stopped warning for no finish control when last control is a lapped section.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight new events imported from v2 database.
- IMPROVEMENT: For simpler events when Add Entry by Punch is permitted have the Add Entry screen the same layout with competitor fields e.g. membership number near the top for easy searching.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added truncation of bad country sizes on CSV import. Added validation of country codes to Validate Event. Show full country name in View Entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export via ResultLoader - show error more prominently if cannot connect to web service and offer suggestion of not connected to internet.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to add TimeLimit to Time and Laps based courses - either a Time of Day or a Total time taken.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight recently added events as well as recently restored.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added calculate category button to add/modify entry view when gender/DOB present - replacement for old Enter Category screen.
- FIX: Ensure new categories don't go longer than 6 characters.
- FIX: Ensure sort on category results is consistent with categories.
- NEW FEATURE: Replacement Category model. Includes support for non-binary gender.
- IMPROVEMENT: Reinstated separate course/class selectors on manual download screen (where true classes exist).
- FIX: Memory problem on long running screens with timers.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added race number(s) to view and print fastest laps.
- FIX: Fastest lap for each team on scoreboard now doesn't use first lap if it's not supposed to.
- FIX: Print start list not populating courses/classes on open.
- NEW FEATURE: Added option to Download SI-Cards to be able to switch off SIACs at point of download. Defaults to whether the RDO control master selected is a stop control or not.
- IMPROVEMENT: Station health check overhauled and now incorporating set time and clear backup functions.
- FIX: Lookup of membership number in archive with name was returning records with no membership number which gave the user an unnecessary prompt.
- NEW FEATURE: Compass Sport Cup 2019 Rules Inter Club XML
- FIX: Processable CSV not displaying race time in Excel friendly format.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option for simple clearance bonus when finishing early on score course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved UI for adding score course penalties (and bonuses).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added exit code for SQL server install fail with .NET 3.5 missing.
- IMPROVEMENT: Increased maximum events in a multi-stage to 15
- IMPROVEMENT: Increase maximum events in a series to 15
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to PDF print file naming to remove illegal characters.
- IMPROVEMENT: For events using Card 5 some warnings if control code used is > 255 and suggestion to enter alternative code. Course planning imports automatically create such codes on import when using card 5s.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series calculator to find series class name using class OR course names, previously was class only.
- NEW FEATURE: New Yvette Baker Trophy and Shield Rules - 2019
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved loading HTML results to ResultsLoader.
*** Release 3416 - 8 November 2018 ***
- IMPROVEMENT: Added clear button when adding entries.
- FIX: Sprint finals now doesn't change anybody away from being fully n/c regardless of their heat result.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added handicap value (Vet for MM) near category, eligibilty etc on splits print.
- IMPROVEMENT: Laps courses added option not to include the first lap in the fastest laps. Stopped ability to add distance/climb to inappropriate courses. Stopped defaulting new courses to Time.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to checkbox list control to allow collapse and better select all/none, especially for screens such as HTML export which have a lot of checkbox lists.
- FIX: Changed the way shortcut keys are added to controls so they work in checkbox lists and some other controls where they didn't work before.
- FIX: Reinstated IOF XML 2.0.3 extension for envelope number as is still used by Fabian4.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to read envelope number from one of the Num fields on OE/MT import.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import/Export CSV entries now background process.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import/Export CSV when card allocation is OnePerCompetitorNotSpecified can now deal with the SI-Cards are specified as per competitor i.e. with ~ rather than per team. This respects the number of competitors specified via Card numbers so can be used to indicate team size on the import - often there is no other field which specifies how many competitors.
- FIX: Fastest laps screen didn't automatically refresh when changing course.
- IMPROVEMENT: When calculating a result treat punches on SIAC special functions in the same bracket as clear and check - suppress if not in the course and not a control master, plus if they are at the beginning of the set of punches then always put above start unless there are any specified in the course.
- FIX: Loading course controls using a control master lookup when a control master has been added since the lookup was created now works correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added SQL server install exit code as hex value as well as decimal to aid searching for what the problem is.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Status/Active column to scoreboard when appropriate.
- IMPROVEMENT: Edit splits now shows all course control descriptions for a given control master with the variation in focus.
- FIX: Time limit and penalties showing previous value if no time limit exists for that points course.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership check now allows choice of All/Starters/Classified Finishers instead of just "Only show those who Competed".
- FIX: Printing inline category results shouldn't have been available to select if not strict category results.
- FIX: Save on Safety Punch Details screen refresh showed previous notes not new notes.
- IMPROVEMENT: Refreshed COM ports more regularly including on drop down of combo box so that Refresh COM Ports button no longer needed.
- IMPROVEMENT: OE and MT imports now import start time preference block, and deal with 00:00:00 times as if null (therefore open/punching) if earliest punch time > 00:00:00 (Ian Watson's start allocation software).
- FIX: Problems on HTML and on screen relay results where lap member has total time but no position because still active.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added improved reporting on Multi-stage start calculator based on new entry filter.
- IMPROVEMENT: Updates to entry filter option to ordered and chasing start calculations.
- FIX: Event home wasn't going home just up one level if a question was asked on exit of the screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML results - don't include multistage overall link or any stage link if not selected on screen. If a greyed out link is required it should be ticked but nothing within it selected.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added entry filter option to ordered and chasing start calculations.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved SQL server running check on application startup.
- FIX: New relay scoreboard crashing with no data.
- IMPROVEMENT: Relay scoreboard can now show mid-lap interim controls.
- FIX: Print titles underline was crashing when no titles.
- FIX: Non-competitive search broken when added lost card search.
- FIX: Score points when card allocation is per team and there are fewer SI-Cards than competitors.
- IMPROVEMENT: Included record number in download station backup memory read error unknown block.
- IMPROVEMENT: Further improvements to the membership check and search function when using gender/dates of birth. Also added ability to sort the membership check by the status.
- IMPROVEMENT: Combined Routegadget & BOF Rankings exports in to standard OE export as a drop down choice of destination. Added Winsplits and OE standard as the other destinations. Removed ability to do Routegadget specific IOF XML export.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to add External Link with no URL to appear as a piece of text with the other links. Added ability to choose which External Links to add when generating flat HTML pages.
- IMPROVEMENT: Enduro result loader now doesn't open stream (http or file) until result processing has finished.
- IMPROVEMENT: OE export titles now automatically generated. Club name now only exported by BOF rankings export not all OE exports.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added outstanding count total to Oustanding Summary by Course
- IMPROVEMENT: Added checkbox to HTML results to override the event finalised flag for Provisional or not.
- IMPROVEMENT: Backup restore now informs how many events (etc) have been restored.
- IMPROVEMENT: Raft of improvements to deal with Lost/Broken SI-Cards.
- FIX: OE export now fills in Club Name column as well as City.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added "Force Change" button to scoreboards to get each panel to pick up latest data and start again regardless of where they are in the cycle.
- FIX: Print titles underline when last line overflows now only underlines the last line not both.
- FIX: Series backup not refreshing series list properly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Edit splits now shows better list when more than one punch per SI-Card.
- NEW FEATURE: Min/Max punch override on control - set in ControlMaster.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to backup a whole series into a single file.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed restore of DeleteThenInsert to have two versions - strict and lazy. Strict is as before. Lazy doesn't mind if record doesn't exist to delete. Lazy is good for restoring series if some but not all events exist already.
- IMPROVEMENT: When collecting Gender & Date of Birth in an event then archive search and membership check when searching by name also use date of birth if supplied.
- FIX: When using Competitor names the archive search now correctly searches by and returns names to the competitor fields.
- FIX: Scoreboard focus after refresh now doesn't bring the main selection panel back in to focus.
- FIX: Stopped showing country column on results when not applicable.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ITRA export.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added IAAF country codes to master list for flag support.
- FIX: Relay restore not recalculating start time on lap 2 properly.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Sky Running World Series export format.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added option of whether to show deleted or not on Safety Control Data screen.
- FIX: External links blowing up if root element but no actual links.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show count on Safety Control Data screen.
- FIX: PDF prints now handle unicode characters correctly.
- FIX: Added a small pause after creating a new database as sometimes it then couldn't find new database to open.
- FIX: Set date correctly when processing a printout station backup and using last punch time for download time
- IMPROVEMENT: Delete event/stage/multi-stage moved out of Add/Modify to relevant "home" screen. Extra options or warnings added on delete for certain events.
- IMPROVEMENT: Highlight just restored events in the event list.
- IMPROVEMENT: Control description fields now unicode.
- FIX: BOF Rankings default to semicolon
- IMPROVEMENT: Added flags to scoreboards.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show event ID on Load Event Backup Online so user can see what results URL will be.
- FIX: Queue downloads/autosend etc made when prompt up confirming close view rather than processing and locking up the UI.
- FIX: Printout Station Backup Reader - bug when station memory was empty left UI locked and port open.
- IMPROVEMENT: BSM8 now doesn't prompt to set time if wrong - it just always does it (no battery so time always wrong once unplugged).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to search for non-competitive entries and to see any entry's non-comp status in the search results.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to have varying levels of non-competitive to apply to results, ranking and series. When series and ranking are not applicable the format is as before simple tickbox.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration allowed to choose to allocate cards even if future stages has allocated cards already.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added flags to HTML export instead of country.
- IMPROVEMENT: Started separation of country from club.
- IMPROVEMENT: Open Social Media links into new Tabs/Windows
- NEW FEATURE: Added interclub results export to CSV.
- IMPROVEMENT: Interclub results labels follow Club/Team/School etc in the Club/Country type for the event.
- FIX: Club/Country on Print Series Results
- IMPROVEMENT: Added the ability to view a download in isolation in View Downloads - helpful when punch combination is having strange results e.g. card not cleared before use.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show on Edit Splits whether time order or SI-Card memory order is being used in making the result.
*** Release 3329 - 8 August 2018 ***
- FIX: More on MT import - back to 6 stages of columns always.
- FIX: Big Button width now same width as normal button and will follow in future.
- IMPROVEMENT: Modify database connection now available direct from home screen.
- FIX: More on MT import - import of category from TextN field offset incorrect.
- FIX: Import MT missing save call added (!) and adjusted for different number of stages.
- FIX: Allowed multi-run courses to be added together as and with time based stages in a multi-stage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Last Finisher scoreboard speed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Rename of SIGSM to SPORTident Center and added labels for different device types serial number i.e. SIM Phone No, IMEI, MAC address, Event ID.
- FIX: Titles and sense of manual bonus/penalty on points based courses.
- IMPROVEMENT: Database connection creation and selection process refined to be closer to previous model (AutoDownload) but avoid the previous pitfalls.
- NEW FEATURE: Checked local SQL server status on startup and offer to start if not running and change to delayed start.
- FIX: Edit splits wasn't recalculating download punch times correctly when making manual adjustments when the punch time is dependent on other times e.g. Rolling 12 or maybe zero pre-event times.
- IMPROVEMENT: Multi-stage results when one or more stages can be discarded now indicate discarded stage on print, scoreboard and on screen as well as existing HTML.
- IMPROVEMENT: EWS spreadsheet and JSON export changes requested.
- FIX: Create card list was adding duplicates to list when low battery if selected to write low battery.
- FIX: Stopped "beep" on answering the super question by typing yes and hitting enter.
- FIX: Group headers sometimes not printing on till roll paper where page breaks would be.
- FIX: Web service connections e.g. replication not reporting remote DB exceptions properly.
- FIX: Null total time on LEM course start control. This was affecting calculation of ETA at first control for LEM courses.
- FIX: Getting substage interim point was crashing if interim points existed with no substage defined.
- FIX: Print inter club not wrapping names if > page width.
- FIX: Delete manual non-download punch via "View Non-Download Punches" not recalculating correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Swapped Licence Key and Club/Organisation fields over so they are the same order as licence email which is a more logical order.
- FIX: Interclub print names length.
- IMPROVEMENT: Made Osprey modem receiver view more like the GSM screens.
- NEW FEATURE: Added Osprey receive via Esendex screen.
- FIX: Two way replication causing a cyclic set of messages when replicating a download with any zero punch times.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added more reporting for multiple time limits on points based courses.
- FIX: Stopped null credits being combined with other punches on the same card (previously was working only one direction).
- FIX: Stopped credit all crediting start or finish controls.
- FIX: Osprey decode not correctly adding back in STX ETX.
- FIX: Unidentified downloads not being added to the download history, including on the summary after reading a master/print station backup.
- FIX: Increase handicap column for printed results
- IMPROVEMENT: Fields on Control Master previously reserved for TRS use only now allowed always. Includes Punch Window override.
- FIX: Time limit since last limit tickbox not showing on adding new control.
- FIX: Timers stop working if go to exit application and then say no to exit question.
- FIX: Eider Receiver Timezones for earliest collection time now correctly managed
- IMPROVEMENT: Eider and ROC can now specify date/time from in the Telemetry Device record. Eider, ROC and SIGSM can also be disabled from collecting at this level which could be useful if
- a device needs to move to another event while the first event is still running. Also various other general Telemetry Device improvements.
- FIX: Series results - Hide team and category info for split teams.
- FIX: Column widths on print of time behind in HH:MM:SS and next day start time.
- IMPROVEMENT: Processable CSV Stage and MulitStage now both exclude race time if status is not OK. MultiStage now also includes a simple status of DNF if appropriate.
- NEW FEATURE: Added ability for an interim time limit on a score course to be since the last time limit rather than since the start (for Saunders Fairfield).
- FIX: All uses of custom field now check if not set because custom field created after entry.
- IMPROVEMENT: Exception log file starts afresh when too big, renaming the old one. View Exception Log screen can now open a different file.
- IMPROVEMENT: User guide and new software version now only prompts once a week per computer.
- FIX: CSV entry import when updating now correctly blanks handicap field if blank in file.
- FIX: Stopped OE entries file being imported on multi-stage.
- FIX: Default RDO creation now done correctly vs number of downloads on stage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Eligibility and Custom Fields to Multi-Stage scoreboard.
- FIX: Forename/Surname name trimming correctly in name split functions e.g. Membership Check.
- FIX: Gender/DOB added to series archive export for solos when not splitting team.
- FIX: Check of valid (integer) race number in punch registration wasn't working correctly.
*** Release 3345 - 21 May 2018 ***
- FIX: RDO creation not working when adding an stage to a multi-stage.
- FIX: Unidentified Download Allocation crashing.
- FIX: Better error reporting in backup restore and download backup.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change print scale % to allow fractions to be put in for perfect alignment.
- IMPROVEMENT: Allowed override of date title on print jobs to allow date to be put in different languages etc. (Modify Event Step 4 - Second Title)
- FIX: Added overall after S1 to Endruo (EWS format) spreadsheet - renamed sheets to "S1" and "O1" etc to avoid clashes in sheet names.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML and Screen results, and splits print now also show Penalties/Bonuses instead of Manual Adj if applicable (as well as print which was added recently).
- IMPROVEMENT: Speed improvement to Last Finisher scoreboard and Monitor Control Simple.
- FIX: DNF showing when still active in some results formats. Now all results formats should be consistent and correct about whether they show time or disq reason and also whether the results format needs to show last location.
- IMPROVEMENT: DSQs now sorted after DNFs but before DNS (if applicable in Disq Reason Model).
- IMPROVEMENT: Added category to series results. CHANGE to series CSV export columns!
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed database exception retries to keep retrying deadlocks but start with a longer pause.
- IMPROVEMENT: Change to queries which produce results and commentary to (attempt to) reduce deadlocks.
- FIX: Duplicate course and class names check incorrectly being triggered when trimming trailing spaces.
- FIX: Rounding error in column width on splits print causing line overflow with certain time formats.
- NEW FEATURE: Added 2018 Mountain Marathon handicap type.
- IMPROVEMENT: Archive search in add/modify entry now uses common question format when multiple found. Also name is trimmed on search.
- IMPROVEMENT: Series archive export now includes Gender/DOB if applicable. Also stops the same membership number being exported twice if a member has result in more than one class.
- FIX: Series scores for multistage.
- FIX: Continuous paper print jobs missing first set of titles.
- IMPROVEMENT: Membership check now shows if the name is found in the archive if the number is missing or not found.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved Class Groups Config into Add/Modify event/multi-stage.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changes to splits print and other narrow format prints to improve use of space.
- IMPROVEMENT: WRE start list export now also swaps class names in the IOF export to Men and Women which are the Eventor defaults.
- IMPROVEMENT: WRE results export now ignores entries with no IOF number and swaps class names in the IOF export to Men and Women which are the Eventor defaults.
- FIX: Backup order of pre-entries vs downloaded entries.
- FIX: Column with on Control before start report to time of day not elapsed.
- NEW FEATURE: Series results now can use MultiStage result, competitor level results, eligibility and different position table per class.
- FIX: WhiteHorse test in build change dnf to DNF
- IMPROVEMENT: Improvements to font sizes on splits print and width of Elapsed column.
- FIX: Don't repeat URL on bottom of narrow prints.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added disq reason in to EWS export.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changes to DNF only to capitalise reasons and to show manually disqualified as DSQ not DNF.
- NEW FEATURE: New disq reason model which includes DNS once event finalised.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed location of Eligibility and Custom fields in results prints. Now all visible Custom Fields print (if got any values for given course/class).
- FIX: Don't add total time to Endruo (EWS format) format spreadsheet when rider is unclassified.
- IMPROVEMENT: Print results now changes column titles for Manual time adjust depending on if only penalties or only bonuses.
- IMPROVEMENT: HTML Export screen now remembers FTP settings.
- FIX: Stopped "You have changed the SI-Card(s) attached..." message coming up when card number is blank on Edit Entry.
- FIX: Stopped some navigation buttons being unlocked on first open if a help update is available.
- IMPROVEMENT: Punch registration now automatically picks entry you just created if you elected to do so.
- IMPROVEMENT: Scoreboard for Multi-Run columns now offers choice of multi-runs and columns are sensibly selected based on how many runs etc. Should improve performance.
- IMPROVEMENT: If only one course/class showing on any scoreboard and there are no results yet it now displays the course/class title while waiting for results to come in.
- IMPROVEMENT: Lost card view now stops you putting in Start/Finish punches if such a punch would never be used based on the precedence. Also displays the precedences for information.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show/search/edit SI-Card Label (short code) field in the Archive.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series archive export to background process and any errors now shows in log window.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added warning if the last class on a course is deleted via the UI.
- IMPROVEMENT: Creation of default RDO now creates two for Gravity Enduro template when "Download each rider's SI-Card multiple times?" is selected.
- FIX: Restore courses now deletes any RDO only control before importing but it's now fixed so it doesn't do the delete until just before restore not on screen open.
- FIX: OCAD 8 import now defaults to semicolon.
- IMPROVEMENT: Moved landscape option from printer selection dialog in to the print view to be alongside number of copies and percentage scaling.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added validation on Control Master selection for download and other tasks to check the masters have been set-up unambiguously. Also added to Validate Event.
- IMPROVEMENT: Import IOF competitor list now validates date of births to be in a sensible range.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed Large Fonts on printing to more useful Scale %
- IMPROVEMENT: Print flags on results now tick box rather than automatically to PDF (when Country code in use).
- FIX: Improved serial port check hardware present by doing a bit more checking of the response - some modems seem echo the data sent in so it passes a CRC.
- FIX: Improved serial port CRC checking when connecting to bad device e.g. modem so better error message.
- FIX: Punch registration when the same card dipped twice in a row but first was cancelled this is now allowed again.
- NEW FEATURE: Added flag printing to PDF results
- NEW FEATURE: All printed output revised in layout.
- NEW FEATURE: PDF print now selects a folder to create a unique filename in and automatically launches after printing.
- NEW FEATURE: All reports and exports to do with result checking have been moved to a new Result Checking Reports screen under Results.
- IMPROVEMENT: All formats of results now show unclassified results with the reason instead of the time not the position.
- FIX: Allocate Hire Cards now shows queue correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Show entry details on Edit Splits view.
- FIX: Fix for time of day when time format is SSS.FF
- FIX: Backup and restore of floating point and decimal numbers e.g. SIAC voltage now works across different regional settings.
- FIX: Allow any results method e.g. MultiRun on Monitor Control Simple.
- FIX: Stopped duplicate errors appearing on punching errors.
- NEW FEATURE: Allowed time format SSS.FF
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed sort order in start time validator for the allocation unit errors so worst errors first.
*** Release 3169 - 20 February 2018 ***
- FIX: Multi-Run CSV export now has consistent columns per course when doing results by class.
- IMPROVEMENT: Give a more meaningful error if old style series config is used.
- IMPROVEMENT: Stopped the same card being queued twice or more in a row in punch registration.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed the voltage options in Create Card List (SIAC) to reflect updated practice for warning levels.
- IMPROVEMENT: Navigation help now indicates items which are not visible (because not applicable)
- IMPROVEMENT: IOF XML 3.0 results list now includes time behind (time difference in IOF terminology) for race and overall.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added some caching to membership check to aid performance with a large number of entries.
- FIX: Restore of "Collect Gender/Date of Birth".
- IMPROVEMENT: Checking for updates now also checks for user guide version and prompts to download. User guide is therefore available offline.
- IMPROVEMENT: Latest version numbers stored in database so out of date versions are prompted on each open not just once a week on one computer.
- FIX: HTML don't show number of controls equals zero
- FIX: CSS updated for use of small SI logo in header when mobile
- FIX: Exception log now doesn't lose position and selections when returning from viewing an exception.
- FIX: Downloaded Cards Log sort order wrong way round
- FIX: Stopped refresh on a timer having two timers running if stopped/restarted quickly (scoreboard especially).
- FIX: Log windows (especially read autosend/radio control) and download control now releasing messages which are no longer displayed.
- FIX: Official Start List - Drop Class column if all course and class names match.
- FIX: Restrict Series Name Text Box
- FIX: Add Competitor label UI drawing
- NEW FEATURE: Gender and Date of Birth fields added to competitor, including Import/Export via CSV and IOF XML.
- IMPROVEMENT: Existing Gender and Date of Birth features e.g. Archive, Award Levels changed to match new standards and now all use common code.
- FIX: Selecting of initial values in some drop downs (ongoing).
- NEW FEATURE: Simple screen to set time limit and penalties for the finish of a score course.
- FIX: Added missing SI-Card number field to View Card Archive screen.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to change the index filename on HTML results and start list exports to aid Wordpress users.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added overall Multi-Stage result to IOF XML results list when applicable.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed series result class configuration XML structure ready to allow class options. All existing Series XML needs to be updated.
- IMPROVEMENT: Add the option to add external links with logos to the header section of HTML pages
- NEW FEATURE: Added manual scores view to show all manual scores added to the event
- IMPROVEMENT: Show entry details at the top of the manual score and time adjustment screens
- FIX: INI access problem on starting application for the first time.
- FIX: Splits print position skipping course position when class position selected but not relevant.
- FIX: Allocate hire cards multiple cards required per Entry/Competitor.
- FIX: Multi-Stage membership check
- NEW FEATURE: Reinstate Allocate Hire Cards screen that was present in AutoDownload - now shares components and concepts with Punch Registration.