SI-Card 9 - Personalised Number/Colour
£ 40.21 (£ 33.51 ex VAT)
It usually takes about two weeks to manufacture a personalised SI-Card. Please allow an extra week for deliveries outside the United Kingdom.
The main features of the SI-Card 9 are:
- Size 70*20*8 mm
- Comes with a finger loop
- 53 punch capacity (50 punches with time and control number, start time, check time, finish time)
- 5 year return to base warranty against chip failure
- Range of unique card numbers (1000001 to 1999999), with user specified card numbers supported
- Personalised SI-Card 9s are available in 9 colours for the body and 9 for the tip allow 81 different colour combinations, allowing you to easily identify your card from those of your family and friends
- Supercedes and is faster than the SI-Card 6, nearly 3 times faster than an SI-Card 5
- Does NOT work with pre2005 BSF3/4/6 SI-Stations. All major worldwide events use newer stations and very few organisations still have the older stations which they use for low key/informal events. At these events you will need to be lent an old SI-Card 5.
Price ex VAT (£)
Select this option if you wish to upgrade your postage for delivery as follows:
- UK - Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Outside UK - International Tracked or where possible Tracked and Signed
Reduce the cost of your new SI-Card by trading in your old SI-Card or Emit brikke.
Don't lose your SIAC/SI-Card. Attach an adjustable 50cm elastic cord to secure it to your wrist
Strip of 10, one use only ultra-strong, tamperproof Tyvek wristbands for attaching your SI-Card to your wrist.
Colour will vary.
Lanyard which can be attached to your SI-Card or SI-pCard
Attach your SI-Card to the yoyo. Attach the yoyo to your bike or your clothing
Black elastic 25cm Wristband for SI-Card 5/6/8/9/10/11/SIAC. Typically used for MTB events, fell and trail races. Orienteers generally use a 14cm Finger Loop.
Spare black elastic 14cm finger loop for SI-Card 5/6/8/9/10/11/ComCard (used for orienteering)
SIACS and SI-Cards | SI-Card Accessories | Miscellaneous Accessories | Starter/Full Training Sets & Accessories
A handling fee of £ 1.20 (£ 1.00 plus VAT) will be applied to any order below £ 4.00.